Bennett Henry Oliver or Archer Henry Boone

See the results of this poll: Which is your Favorite?

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Bennett Henry Oliver : 6 (29%)
  • Archer Henry Boone: 15 (71%)

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]. My eyes wanted to read the name that way :slight_smile:

I love them both, but I really like the vaguely cowboy vibe of [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]!

Thank you, felicitysmoak.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] is very handsome. But looking for a [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] combo. We have, and are very attached to, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m].

Thank you, nameculture.

I love boy combos with a slight [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Hood, adventurous feel. A slight cowboy feel works too.

Thank you, everyone.

Currently they are tied.

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] doesn’t have the right syllabic flow I think. I voted for the [name_m]Archer[/name_m] combo for this reason.

But [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] would have been a winner for me!

I voted [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] because I love [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] :slight_smile:
However, [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] flows better.

I voted for the [name_m]Archer[/name_m] combo. It has a nice flow and sound. I prefer [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] to [name_m]Archer[/name_m] but [name_m]Ben[/name_m]nett [name_f]Hen[/name_f]ry doesn’t have the best flow to me. [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] would work better imo.

Thank you, everyone.