Berries with nieces and nephews

There was a thread created like this but it hasn’t been replied to for over a year so I hope it’s okay to create a new one!

What are you nieces/ nephews called? [name_u]Or[/name_u] if you don’t have any what names do your siblings like?

I don’t have any but my younger sister likes the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] and [name_u]Jamie[/name_u]

3 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have any either yet but my little sister is currently loving [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] & [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]! These seem to be her number one name for each gender as of right now!

3 Likes

No nieces or nephews yet, but my cousins are starting to have babies!
So far we have:
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Fernanda[/name_f]

2 Likes

I have 3 nieces, it’s the best!!

Käelyn̈ Ṅicöle
Arïellë Elïzabëth
Söphiä Gräcë

4 Likes

I don’t have any nieces/nephews but my brother has said he likes the name [name_u]Logan[/name_u] for a boy, and [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] for a girl.

1 Like

No nieces or nephews yet, but my brother likes [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] and [name_m]Alec[/name_m] for boys.

Oh, but my cousin just had a little girl named [name_u]Scout[/name_u]! I also have second cousins with kids. One has [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and the other has [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Not technically nieces/nephews cause they’re my cousins kids, but [name_m]Alejandro[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]!

My younger sisters fav names are [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Althea[/name_f], [name_u]Emory[/name_u], [name_u]Avery[/name_u] (b), [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] (b) & [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] baby sis likes [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Cameron[/name_u], [name_u]Peyton[/name_u] & [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] all for girls.

1 Like

My nieces and nephews are all in their 20s now, and my oldest nephew is expecting his first child.

From my sister [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]: [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and his wife [name_f]Cristina[/name_f] are expecting their first child. So far his name suggestions are all from video games. [name_f]Cristina[/name_f] is from [name_f]Seville[/name_f] so I’m sure there will be at least one Spanish name.

From my sister [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]: [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

From my half-sister, [name_f]Joanna[/name_f]: (her kids are little) [name_m]Gage[/name_m], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

1 Like

Sadly I don’t have any living nieces or nephews, but I’m the aunt of little angel [name_m]Hannes[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] who was stillborn

My twin brother also likes [name_m]Njord[/name_m], [name_m]Niklas[/name_m], [name_m]Isaak[/name_m], [name_m]Jakob[/name_m] & [name_m]Robert[/name_m] for boys, and [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Lotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] for girls.

5 Likes

Hi there.

My dh has four siblings. Three of them have kiddos, so there’s quite a few!

We have…

Li@m, Se@mus, Cilli@n, M@lachy & E@mon

D@vid, R0bert, P@ris, [name_m]Ben[/name_m](j@min), The0(dore), Iss@c (step nephew) & P@trick (step nephew)

Decl@n & [name_m]Kier[/name_m]@n & their doggy brother, [name_m]Ron[/name_m]@n.

As you can see, lots of boys! [name_u]Paris[/name_u] is the only girl, & the second oldest of the crew.

I have one older sister. She doesn’t have any kids, but she has a cat named [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. :smile_cat: And had a cat named [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] who passed away. But the names that she likes are:

Lucille

Pearl

Annabelle

Jeremiah

Wesley

Isaac

1 Like

This is making me wish I had siblings :sob:

3 Likes

Don’t have any nieces or nephews yet, but my brother likes [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for girls.

1 Like

I don’t have any, probably not for a while, but my one younger sister has liked [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. Another has liked [name_m]Frank[/name_m], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], and [name_f]Claire[/name_f], but I’m holding out for a [name_m]Merlin[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] from her! The youngest doesn’t seem to care for a lot of names but has said [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is “cool” :smiley:

1 Like

Our nieces and nephews:
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

Sibling names between me and DH:
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]

2 Likes

Don’t have any nieces or nephews, but I do have a ton of cousins with babies

Amelia and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_u]Joan[/name_u], and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Anton[/name_m], and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_m]John[/name_m]-[name_m]Paul[/name_m], and [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] “[name_f]Lily[/name_f]”
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
Madulyn
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_u]Austin[/name_u], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u]

I’m probably missing some but yea I’ve got those

But my sister has said she likes: [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (Loo-sha after our grandma), [name_m]Linus[/name_m], and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_f]My[/name_f] brother said that he doesn’t have an opinion except that the baby won’t have his name if a boy

1 Like

I will put them all in order:

Precious (19)
[name_f]Melanie[/name_f] (17)
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] (15)
[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] (15)
[name_u]Eli[/name_u] (15)
[name_f]Maliyah[/name_f] (11)
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (10)
[name_f]Jayda[/name_f] (8)
Ariette (8)
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] (6)
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] (2)

1 Like

None yet, but my cousins’ children are named [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] ([name_m]Tom[/name_m]), [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] ([name_u]Ollie[/name_u]), [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] ([name_m]Jake[/name_m]), [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] (Cici), [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (b) and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]. Another cousin’s favourites are [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

My brothers are nowhere near having kids but I know one likes “out there” names like [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] and the other doesn’t like my favourite quirky vintage nicknames like [name_f]Nell[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] :sob: I imagine he would favour more popular/classic names.

3 Likes

I’m the oldest in my generation so I’ll most likely be the first to have kids (my sister is the second oldest and she’ll be 18 in a few days, if that says something.)

My sisters are [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”. [name_f]Leah[/name_f] likes [name_f]Ithaca[/name_f], [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], and [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] for girls, and she likes [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] for boys. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]’s taste is still all over the place but I know she loves [name_u]Nova[/name_u] and [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] for girls.

I also have cousins named Aüdën (g) and Cörä.

1 Like

I have a niece named [name_u]Madison[/name_u]! She is 15 years old and goes by [name_f]Madie[/name_f] 99.9% of the time! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name!

1 Like

Many of my cousins have children. A small sample (spoiler is for privacy):

Lillian “[name_f]Lily[/name_f]”
[name_m]Allan[/name_m]
AJ
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] “[name_f]Addy[/name_f]”
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_f]Rebekah[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

There are lots more, but that’s an example. I’ll go ahead and not say who is whose sibling for now, but there are four sets of siblings in the list.