Berries - your all I have!

I am incredibly new to this site. I am 6 weeks pregnant with our third baby! My hubs doesn’t like discussing names much, and I [name]LOVE[/name] it, I could do it 24.7. We have settled on a boys name, we already had a first name planned and we settled on a middle name yesterday ([name]Bennett[/name] [name]Grey[/name]). Now I have to figure out a girls name.

Big brothers are [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] M and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] M - both the first and middle names are family names for both boys. I personally LOVED LOVED LOVED [name]Clementine[/name], but it was beyond vetoed - sad huh? I almost cried.

So here is the re-vamped girls name list. Help… I want something that goes with the boys names, and something that will grow with a girl, something feminine with a little edge or unusualness, some just a little off the beaten path, something sophisticated but not snobby. Biblical or family ties are a huge plus. Also Im a huge fan of nicknames :slight_smile:

[name]Ashley[/name] (family name)
[name]Ava[/name]/Avaleigh (lee is a family name)
[name]Caia[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] (nn [name]Charley[/name] - family name)
[name]Christine[/name] (family name)
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Elora[/name]
[name]Ellington[/name]
[name]Etta[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] (nn [name]Eve[/name])
[name]Faith[/name] (nn [name]Fay[/name])
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Kay[/name](family name)
[name]Lilah[/name] (family is [name]Lillian[/name])
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Lolita[/name] (family name is [name]Olita[/name])
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]/[name]Olivia[/name] ([name]Olive[/name] is a family name)
[name]Quincy[/name](a town we vacation to and love; nn Q/ [name]Quinn[/name])
[name]Seraphine[/name]/a
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] (family name nn [name]Vi[/name])
[name]Violette[/name] (nn [name]Etta[/name]?)

[name]Love[/name] that [name]Olive[/name] is a family name, don’t turn it to [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Olive[/name] is so much cuter! I also like [name]Elora[/name], [name]Etta[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Lola[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Violette[/name].

[name]Caia[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Faith[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Elora[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Olive[/name]

Other:
[name]Linden[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Esme[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

Here’s my opinions:

[name]Ashley[/name] – nice but super popular and dated, how about [name]Ashlin[/name] or [name]Ashling[/name] or [name]Asha[/name]?
[name]Ava[/name]/Avaleigh – [name]Ava[/name] is another that’s getting really popular but it is very pretty
[name]Caia[/name] – love this a lot (like [name]Maia[/name] and [name]Gaia[/name] too)
[name]Camille[/name] – this one seems old ladyish to me, but it’s still pretty
[name]Charlotte[/name] – love [name]Charlotte[/name] with the nn [name]Lottie[/name] and even though it’s sort of popular, it’s very pretty
[name]Christine[/name] – I’ve never met one younger than 30, but it’s pretty
[name]Eden[/name] – Nice and biblical with the cute nickname of [name]Eddie[/name]
[name]Elora[/name] – Very pretty but comes off as older to me. [name]Ellie[/name] as a nn would spice it up for childhood
[name]Ellington[/name] – very masculine to me and doesn’t fit with the other names
[name]Etta[/name] – [name]Love[/name] this a lot more every time I see it. [name]Love[/name] it as a nickname for a longer name like [name]Elisabetta[/name] though.
[name]Evangeline[/name] – I used to love this one, nn [name]Evie[/name], and I still think it’s very pretty and soft
[name]Faith[/name] – very over used to me, but I love [name]Faye[/name] as a name on it’s own
[name]Georgia[/name] – I just dislike place names mostly
[name]Kay[/name] – It’s nice for a nickname, but i think it needs a longer form
[name]Lilah[/name] – if [name]Lilian[/name] is what you’re trying to honor are you saying this lil-uh or lie-luh? I love [name]Lila[/name] (that spelling) very pretty and soft
[name]Lola[/name]/[name]Lolita[/name] – [name]Lolita[/name] = child sexuality…no…how about [name]Ottilie[/name] (oh-til-ee in [name]America[/name] mostly, I say awt-till-ee-uh like in [name]German[/name]) to honor Olita?
[name]Lucy[/name] – This is one of those cutsey names I can’t picture on an adult but i love it
[name]Olive[/name]/[name]Olivia[/name] – i’ve met tons of [name]Olivia[/name]'s with all sort of spelling so that turns me off the name
[name]Quincy[/name] – boys name to me, though I can see the appeal. Why not [name]Quinlen[/name] or just [name]Quinn[/name]?
[name]Seraphine[/name]/a – i like [name]Seraphina[/name], it’s long and pretty and elegant sounding to me
[name]Sophia[/name] – love love love it, but it’s so popular!
[name]Vivienne[/name] – I prefer the spelling [name]Vivian[/name], but I love [name]Vivian[/name]. It’s a pretty, but spunky name
[name]Violette[/name] (nn [name]Etta[/name]?) – [name]Love[/name] it a lot. Are you pronouncing it vee-oh-let or vi-oh-let? I pronounce it vee-oh-let and love it a lot! It’s probably my favorite on this list and the nn [name]Etta[/name] is great!

now here’s the ones I think go well with the boys:

[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] (nn [name]Charley[/name] - family name)
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] (family is [name]Lillian[/name])
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]/[name]Olivia[/name] ([name]Olive[/name] is a family name)
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] (family name nn [name]Vi[/name])
[name]Violette[/name] (nn [name]Etta[/name]?) – even though this one is a lot more fanciful than theirs, the nn [name]Etta[/name] makes it fit in to me.

I would go with [name]Lilah[/name] because there is a [name]Delilah[/name] in the bible. So there close without being the same name and [name]Lilah[/name] is spunky!

From your list, I love [name]Georgia[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] are lovely, too, but you said you love nns, and I personally don’t care for the nns for those names. But if you love [name]Lottie[/name] or [name]Char[/name], than [name]Charlotte[/name] is great with your boys’ names unless you don’t want to have your children start with the same letter ([name]Cooper[/name] & [name]Charlotte[/name]). [name]Ava[/name] seems to have had its day in the sun and your little [name]Ava[/name] would be ten years behind the others; [name]Sophia[/name] would not be unusual at all and [name]Christine[/name] is very common though probably not among babies now.

I adore your boys’ names especially [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Grey[/name]!

I love [name]Ava[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] (My daughter’s name), [name]Eden[/name], [name]Ellington[/name], [name]Lola[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] (my other daughter’s name), [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name], & [name]Violette[/name]!

[name]Welcome[/name] to Nameberry and congrats on your third pregnancy. [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is a fine combo and goes well with [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name]. From your girls list, I like [name]Ava[/name], [name]Lola[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]. These names have a combo of femininity, sass and spunk. :slight_smile:

Possible Combos

[name]Lola[/name] [name]Christine[/name]
[name]Lola[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

[name]Ava[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Faith[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Violette[/name]

My favorites [name]Elora[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]. I would like [name]Charlotte[/name], but I hate [name]Charley[/name]. I much prefer [name]Lottie[/name].

I also like [name]Lolita[/name], but the connotations on the name are not good… so I would avoid it

Some combo options:
[name]Elora[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Elora[/name] [name]Violette[/name]
[name]Elora[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violette[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Christine[/name]

Thank you! I am quite thrilled with how [name]Bennett[/name] turned out!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Quincy[/name]

Here’s some combo ideas (in order of preference) that I think match the boys:
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eden[/name] (could also have the nn [name]Lola[/name])
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Elora[/name] [name]Violette[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Ashlyn[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Faith[/name]

Suggestions:
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Isabelle[/name] nn [name]Issie[/name]/[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Noemi[/name] nn [name]Emi[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Rebekah[/name] nn Bex/Bekah
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Penelope[/name] nn [name]Lola[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Livia[/name] nn [name]Livie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Quinna[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Isaura[/name] nn [name]Issie[/name]/Saura
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Felicity[/name] nn [name]Lissie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Arabella[/name] nn [name]Ara[/name]/[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Annora[/name] nn [name]Nora[/name]/[name]Anna[/name]/[name]Annie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Georgina[/name] nn [name]Georgie[/name]/[name]Gina[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Delilah[/name] nn [name]Delia[/name]/[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Linnea[/name] nn [name]Linnie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Emmaline[/name] nn [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Tabitha[/name] nn [name]Tabby[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Calista[/name] nn [name]Calie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Savannah[/name] nn Savie
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Susanna[/name] nn [name]Susie[/name]/[name]Anna[/name]/[name]Sanna[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Rosalie[/name] nn [name]Rosa[/name]/[name]Rosie[/name]/[name]Alie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Elisabetta[/name] nn [name]Elise[/name]/[name]Lissie[/name]/[name]Betty[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Christabelle[/name] nn [name]Christa[/name]/[name]Christy[/name]/[name]Chrissy[/name]/[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Nadia[/name] nn [name]Dia[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Matilda[/name] nn [name]Mattie[/name]/[name]Tilly[/name]/[name]Tilda[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Melina[/name] nn [name]Mel[/name]/[name]Lina[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Millicent[/name] nn [name]Millie[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Miranda[/name] nn [name]Mandy[/name]/[name]Randy[/name]/[name]Mira[/name]/[name]Miri[/name]

From your list I like:
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Caia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] - I like [name]Carly[/name] as a nn
[name]Christine[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Elora[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]

What about [name]Lilia[/name]? I think it’s beautiful and girly as well as being timeless and quirky. You also get to honour [name]Lillian[/name]. I also really like [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] from your list. Some combo ideas:

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Lena[/name] [name]Camille[/name] ([name]Lena[/name] prn [name]LEE[/name]-nah to honour [name]Lee[/name])

Other suggestions that are just random:

[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Lalita[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Emelina[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Melina[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]

I like quite a few of these names, and [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is wonderful!
here are my fav combos:

[name]Ava[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Elora[/name] [name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Etta[/name] [name]Christine[/name] *
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Ellington[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Violette[/name]
[name]Lola[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] *
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Olive[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] *
[name]Seraphine[/name] [name]Quincy[/name] *