Berry Court: Natasha Vengence

ok, my favorite combo of all time sounds weird, I know, but to me [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengence is about the most perfect name ever. well anyway, I’m bringing my combo to the [name_u]Berry[/name_u] court to determine what her hypothetical (as many as you want) sisters should be.

and before you ask, no I’m not Russian, I just really really like Russian names, they sound like princess names to me. also love word names, hence [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengence

well here are the other combos.
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Vendetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Svetlana[/name_f] [name_f]Goddess[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_u]Kodiak[/name_u]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]English[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_u]Cashmere[/name_u]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f]
[name_f]Larissa[/name_f] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]
[name_f]Angela[/name_f] [name_f]Queen[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Majesty[/name_u]
[name_f]Karina[/name_f] [name_f]Honesty[/name_f]
[name_f]Sonia[/name_f] [name_u]Galaxy[/name_u]
[name_f]Oksana[/name_f] [name_f]Kulture[/name_f]
[name_f]Yelena[/name_f] [name_u]North[/name_u]
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Affinity[/name_f]
[name_f]Dasha[/name_f] [name_f]Cascade[/name_f]
[name_f]Galina[/name_f] [name_f]Pebbles[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_u]Sabbath[/name_u]
[name_f]Katia[/name_f] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Olena[/name_f] [name_f]Morning[/name_f]
[name_f]Savina[/name_f] [name_f]Posey[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenovia[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f]
[name_f]Vilma[/name_f] [name_f]Alchemy[/name_f]
[name_f]Feodora[/name_f] [name_u]Angel[/name_u]
[name_f]Dariya[/name_f] [name_f]Armistice[/name_f]
[name_f]Viktoria[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]
[name_f]Roksana[/name_f] [name_f]Butterfly[/name_f]
[name_f]Yekaterina[/name_f] [name_u]Delight[/name_u]
[name_f]Zhanna[/name_f] [name_f]Destiny[/name_f]
[name_f]Arkadina[/name_f] [name_f]Eccentricity[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know what “vengeance” means? It sounds the same, doesn’t it? Don’t do that, it is a burden and I wouldn’t say that about just any “name”. Your daughter will encounter problems with that name.

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] is cute.

1 Like

of course I know what Vengence means, I wouldn’t actually use it, but I love the name combo and I think its cool. it’s totally hypothetical.

also if I did use the name Natasha Vengence, it would be kind of an honor name, I’m an aspiring author that specializes in novels about getting revenge, and Natasha is a character in my latest project.

What a list!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenovia[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f]
[name_f]Svetlana[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]

I don’t like the negative words for middles - Vengeance, [name_f]Vendetta[/name_f]. I get that they flow, but they make the names sound [name_m]Bond[/name_m] villain to me - and more important, people are influenced by their name and those around them. I like [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f], [name_f]Praise[/name_f] etc, and think would be great for the full set.

Meanwhile, I also like [name_f]Dasha[/name_f] but isn’t quite as grand in this context. Another you could use would be [name_f]Anoushka[/name_f] - one of my faves! You could have four girls and repeat letters then: [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Anoushka[/name_f], [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] & [name_f]Natalia[/name_f].

1 Like

I also like [name_f]Olena[/name_f] [name_f]Morning[/name_f] but she’s gentler and more straightforward sounding to me so perhaps for another set!

1 Like

They are the same name (at least in a Russian context). Natasha is the diminutive / nickname for Natalia in Russian, just like Josie is a diminutive for Josephine in English, and Greta is a nickname for Margaret. You probably wouldn’t name two girls something like Lizzie and Elizabeth.

They even sound very similar, so I would not use them together.

2 Likes

Oh yes! I forgot about this! Avoid.

2 Likes

And seems as some if my message didn’t come through: the middle names for the ones I like, and an edit saying that I now see this is for book characters (so negative words OK/ fun!) - we’re ditching [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] but those A.A,N,N names were suggested for a book / creative project. I personally like to have different starting letters for baby names unkess more than say four kids in the group when repeats not as intense. I’m not a fan for eg if twins being named similarly etc.

2 Likes

Honestly, I sorta like this name. Not that I would readily give an extravagant word name (even a positive one like Patience) to my child, but since it’s in the middle spot it doesn’t really matter. People go by their entire lives without knowing their peers’ middle names, and if anything, I think children would find it cool. It definitely is out-there and you’d have to be really brave to use it. But then again, I like [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] for a name, so I am not the best person to comment on it.

Anyways, back to the question:

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Vendetta[/name_f] - [name_f]Vendetta[/name_f] is on my GP list and I do like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], so I approve of this name!

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_u]Cashmere[/name_u] - I am starting to like [name_f]Angelina[/name_f], and [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] is in the same vein. [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] & [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] sound heavenly! I am not fond of [name_u]Cashmere[/name_u] though, I don’t mind it as much, but if it would’ve something like [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] I would’ve really loved it.

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Majesty[/name_u] - I love how [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] sound together. Again, I’m not fond of [name_u]Majesty[/name_u] much, but how about [name_f]Cascade[/name_f] or [name_f]Praise[/name_f] as middles? I think I would love them even more.

Runner-up: [name_f]Viktoria[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]

Sorry if I came across as demeaning or critical, that was certainly not my intention!

2 Likes

The correct spelling is “vengeance”, with an A.

oh, I didn’t know that

With the distinctive [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengence, I’m voting for:

[name_f]Larissa[/name_f] [name_u]Golden[/name_u] - powerful and bright, kind of glowing, princessy and strong, pretty but not fussy

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Majesty[/name_u] - very grand and powerful

[name_f]Sonia[/name_f] [name_u]Galaxy[/name_u] - sort of magical with a cool meaning!

2 Likes

I included vibes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengence - black leather jackets, smudged dark eyeliner, a sleek motorcycle roaring down the empty highway, the scent of vanilla and sandalwood, a mischievous smirk, and a heart full of rebellion :black_heart:
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Vendetta[/name_f] - a sultry voice singing in a smoky jazz club, a daring red dress with a high slit, the scent of expensive perfume, a secret rendezvous in a dimly lit alleyway, a sleek black convertible speeding down a winding road, and the thrill of living on the edge :saxophone:
[name_f]Viktoria[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] - strolling along cobblestone streets with a vintage camera in hand, sipping on a warm cup of lavender latte, admiring the beauty of architecture and street art, a free spirit with a heart full of wanderlust :camera:
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] - wandering through misty mountains, breathing in fresh pine air, capturing the perfect shot with her camera, a cozy cabin and a crackling fireplace, wrapped in a warm wool blanket :mountain_snow:
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Affinity[/name_f] - a warm breeze blowing through her hair, walking barefoot on a sandy beach, the sound of waves crashing against the shore, a heart full of love and compassion :heart:
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] - strolling through a quiet winter wonderland, snowflakes falling gently on rosy cheeks, a cozy knit scarf wrapped snugly around her neck, sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace, lost in a daydream of far-off lands :cloud_with_snow:

1 Like

Names I feel are badass and cool enough to be [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengence’s sisters:

[name_f]Svetlana[/name_f] [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] — has a mystical, superhero/protagonist feel to it that is similar but distinct from [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]

[name_f]Roksana[/name_f] [name_f]Butterfly[/name_f] — a little more Eastern European fairytale, but still has Main Character vibes

[name_f]Vilma[/name_f] [name_f]Alchemy[/name_f] — this name is pure magic and shares that mysticism that [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengence evokes

1 Like

natasha vengence+

-karina honesty
-angelica cashmere
-viktoria boheme

1 Like

I’d suggest [name_f]Yelena[/name_f] Vigilante as her sister. Another sharp, dark V-word name! For another V, I’ll also suggest [name_f]Yekaterina[/name_f] [name_u]Vision[/name_u]!

1 Like

If this is for a story and not for a human, I think [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Vengeance would make a great and really interesting name for a character!

1 Like