Berry Life Game!

Another smoosh game, this time smooshing the [name_u]Berry[/name_u] Hospital/Nursery Game with those BNG (number)-year Life Games. Your character will have a form and short backstory created by me and will start out as an infant. All babies are born in the fictional place of Berryland (not my most original name, sorry), but they can still have some cultural background. If you have other characters, you may choose to manage all your characters or just one. Each day is a year for your character(s). Characters can start dating as young as 14 but must be 18+ to marry and/or have children.

To start, say anything you want. Anything goes! If you want an update, say “Update!” You can also be specific on what you want added.

Oh and because they’re all from the same place, your characters can interact and befriend other characters! For dating/marriage/babymaking, please ask the other user for permission before using their character for this.

4 Likes

I’d like to join!

1 Like

@almondmilk Your character was born a female by two engaged parents, [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_m]Wendel[/name_m] (26) and [name_m]Javier[/name_m] [name_m]Luis[/name_m] [name_m]Santos[/name_m] (26). Your character has an older brother (2) and the family has a female poodle (1).

Name:
Last name: Wendel-Santos
Siblings: 1 brother (age 2, feel free to name him too)
Pets: Poodle (1 year old female, feel free to name her too)
Birthday: 1 [name_f]May[/name_f]
Health conditions: Asperger’s syndrome
Height:
Weight:

1 Like

For height, is it her adult height or her current height as an infant?

Height and weight at birth.

1 Like

Name: [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
Last name: Wendel-Santos
Siblings: 1 brother (age 2, named [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] James)
Pets: standard poodle (1 year old female, black, named Juniper)
Birthday: 1 [name_f]May[/name_f]
Health conditions: Asperger’s syndrome
Height: 19 inches
Weight: 7lbs

5 Likes

Present!

1 Like

@bellemurray Your character was a male adopted by open adoption as an infant by [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] [name_f]Maryanne[/name_f] (34) and [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_m]Ronald[/name_m] (34) [name_m]Fulton[/name_m]. His birth parents are [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_u]Beckham[/name_u] (18) and [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_f]Katarina[/name_f] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] (18) who were not ready to raise a child but still have friendly contact with your character. Your character does not have any older biological or adoptive siblings.

Name:
Last name: [name_m]Fulton[/name_m]
Siblings:
Birthday: 13 [name_u]October[/name_u]
Health conditions: None
Height:
Weight:

Name: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Lior[/name_u]
Nickname: [name_m]Silo[/name_m]
Last name: [name_m]Fulton[/name_m]
Siblings: None
Birthday: 13 [name_u]October[/name_u]
Health conditions: None
Height: 20 in.
Weight: 6 lbs.

5 Likes

can i have another character, but a girl this time? :heart:

@bellemurray Sure!

This character is Silo’s adoptive younger sister, also adopted by the Fultons shortly after [name_m]Silo[/name_m]. She was adopted as a newborn by the [name_m]Fulton[/name_m] parents after her birth parents, [name_f]Destiny[/name_f] [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] (26) and [name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] (26) [name_u]Charles[/name_u] were permanently disabled in a plane crash. [name_f]Destiny[/name_f] was pregnant with her at the time and she was successfully rescued via C-section. She is born in the same year as [name_m]Silo[/name_m], but a month and a half younger.

Name:
Last name:
Siblings: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] ’ [name_m]Silo[/name_m] ’ [name_u]Lior[/name_u]
Birthday: 30 [name_u]November[/name_u]
Health conditions: Mild prematurity
Height:
Weight:

3 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I’d LOVE to participate!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse: (I think I’m a little too excited lol) one character for me please!!!

1 Like

@wandering_willow Your character was born a female by two strangers who were set up and met on a blind date, [name_m]Gérard[/name_m] [name_u]Julien[/name_u] (27) [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophélie[/name_f] (27) Pelletier. Both parents are active co-parents in her life although their current dating life is on-again-off-again. Your character has a male tabby cat who is 3 years old.

Last name: [name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
Birthday: 30 [name_u]January[/name_u]
Pets: [name_f]Tabby[/name_f] cat (3yr old male, you choose name for him too)
Health conditions: Nearsightedness
Height:
Weight:

1 Like

I’d like to try! I’d like a female character if that’s possible please!

1 Like

@winterberry Your character is a female and was adopted by closed adoption as an infant by [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Janice[/name_f] (38) and [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] (38) [name_u]Torrey[/name_u]. It is unknown why your character’s birth parents were unable to raise her, but she has a loving home. The [name_u]Torrey[/name_u] family also has a 4yr old chocolate lab.

Name:
Last name: [name_u]Torrey[/name_u]
Birthday: 3 [name_u]June[/name_u]
Pets: Chocolate Labrador (4yr old female, you may choose her name too)
Health conditions: None, unknown if your character could develop any growing up due to her birth parents’ unknown medical history
Height:
Weight:

1 Like

Name: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] [name_f]Ophélie[/name_f] :tulip:
Last name: [name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
Birthday: 30 [name_u]January[/name_u]
Pets: [name_f]Tabby[/name_f] cat (3yr old male, you choose name for him too): [name_m]Felix[/name_m] :cat2:
Health conditions: Nearsightedness
Height: 18 inches
Weight: 7lbs 6oz

7 Likes

also how long is a year in this game??

1 Like

@wandering_willow 1 day, however you may say “Update!” at any time in the game, as many or as few times to get a life update on your character.

1 Like

Name: [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
Last name: [name_u]Torrey[/name_u]
Birthday: 3 [name_u]June[/name_u]
Pets: Chocolate Labrador (4yr old female, named Alaska)
Health conditions: None, unknown if your character could develop any growing up due to her birth parents’ unknown medical history
Height: 19 inches
Weight: 8,3 lbs

3 Likes