Bertram, George or Bernard?

See the results of this poll: Bertram, George or Bernard?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Bertram Daniel: 6 (33%)
  • George Daniel: 9 (50%)
  • Bernard Daniel: 3 (17%)

I think all 3 are nice, but I voted for [name]Bertram[/name] because I think it goes best with [name]Monet[/name].

I don’t like any only [name]Daniel[/name].

I would instead of go for [name]Tristan[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Laurence[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Robert[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Quentin[/name], [name]Tierney[/name], [name]Miles[/name].

rollo :slight_smile:

I had to vote for [name]Bernard[/name] because it was my dear grandpa’s name. [name]Love[/name] it! But the “d” at the end of [name]Bernard[/name] does crash awkwardly into the “D” at the beginning of [name]Daniel[/name]. [name]Bertram[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] sounds better. But how could anyone pass up the name [name]Bernard[/name], especially when it is just beyond the brink of coming back into style. Which means in just a few years, it will probably be very rakish! :o

Thank you guys for your input! I think I might have to go with [name]Bertram[/name] . . . I love [name]George[/name] too but I feel like in a way going with [name]George[/name] is taking the “easy way out” because it’s not as unusual as [name]Bertram[/name] . . . if that makes any sense :slight_smile: