Best Middle name for Elisabeth

See the results of this poll: Which name?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Elisabeth Sunday : 24 (29%)
  • Elisabeth Pearl : 28 (34%)
  • Elisabeth Rosamund : 8 (10%)
  • Elisabeth Maeve : 16 (19%)
  • Elisabeth Harriet: 7 (8%)

I love all the options!
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is my favorite. I adore the meaning behind the middle name [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and I really like this unique combination. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if your baby isn’t born on a [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], I think you should use it. Almost no one will know in which day of the week your child was born. I also believe most women and men named [name_f]April[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (for example) weren’t born on that seasons/months.
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is very classic and elegant. If it is too much honoring, only you can decide.
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] is probably my second favorite from your list. It’s very romantic and sweet. However, you should both pick a name you absolutely love!
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] flows beautifully. Once again, you need to love it! What about other M names - [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Melody[/name_f], [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], Maite, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Marvel[/name_f], [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], [name_f]Melinda[/name_f], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_f]Maris[/name_f], [name_f]Manon[/name_f],…
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is strong and powerful. [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] has been on my mind a lot lately. I always imagine a very determined girl/women.

Good luck on your decision!

My favourite is [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. :slight_smile: Both names flow really well together, and I like the meaning it holds for you. Not too tacky at all!

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]:slight_smile: [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is probably my fave

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is my favorite option for you. [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are also nice, but if you’re not keen on [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] I would skip it.

Definitely [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. So sweet! :slight_smile:

We had [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] on our middle names list for the exact same reason! We didn’t use it because we went with more unusual first names and so it seemed like a little too much, but I really love it and it’s perfectly balanced with classic [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

I also love the sweet, strong vintage elegance of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] beautiful!

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is absolutely perfect!

My favorites are [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], but you said that you’re not in love with either of them. I think you should love the name though, so I really like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] for you. [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Tubman is my first association with the name, which is anything but negative.
I don’t think using [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] if she is born on another day of the week is too tacky though, people are named after months or seasons that they were not born it. I think it flows nicely with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and I don’t think it would be too much honoring, but it really depends on whether you’re close to her or not. It’s up to you to decide whether it is too much honoring though, but if you think it’s too much honoring and it makes you like the name less, don’t use it. Use a name you like more. :slight_smile:

I voted for 2 - [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] - so DP gets his fave name & [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] as I love the flow and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is one of my favourite names.
I can’t choose :frowning:
I personally would go in with both - and if she comes with hair/light hair [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] and if she comes with no hair/dark hair [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - that’s just based on my own personal imagery. [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] feels more feminine and rose bush fields in the sunshine whereas [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] feels deeper in colour and like a forest/jungle

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is adorable. I’m picky when it comes to classics, but this one makes me smile.

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]! I think I suggested it on another of your posts. I think it’s lovely and meaningful even if she isn’t born on a [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].

I really love [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] its beautiful and i love the meaning behind it. My second favorite would be [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and this spelling in particular. I chose [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], because it is the most different and romantic sounding. [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is an often used classic that needs something unusual/exotic to help make it stand out. I also like the repetition of the “s” in the two names.