Best of the L names?

I am struggling through an L epidemic, I am loving everything L-heavy at the moment and I can decide which I like best out of all of them.

Bit of background: My grandmother’s middle name is [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f], so a Lor/Lau- name would be nice possibly, additionally SO’s Italian great grandmother’s name was [name_f]Camille[/name_f] hence [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] is on our list. His mother’s name means lily and it’s also his paternal grandmother’s favourite flower. I constantly find ways to cover my bases. Haha. :wink:

The others I just really love a lot; but I can’t decide which I love most. Which do you feel are prettiest? Thanks!

[name_f]Elara[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauretta[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorena[/name_f]
[name_f]Luana[/name_f]
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]

Ok not quite sure how to answer this but from your list I really like [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Liana[/name_f], [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Luella[/name_f]. Another one that I would are would be [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. And because [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Elara[/name_f] are on your list how about [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]? I love some of your choices btw!! It’s also great that all the sentimental meanings behind these names have been able to interlock for you :slight_smile:

Oooo I like [name_f]Liliana[/name_f].

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] is definitely my favorite from your list! I also like [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Luciana[/name_f].
Maybe you’ll also like Elaria, [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_u]Loren[/name_u] and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]?

Good luck!

My middle name is [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] and it’s a family name passed down. I adore it and prefer it to my first name, but never went by it. It has a lot of potential for nicknames and goes really well with other names quite easily, depending on your style. Our last name starts with L so my daughter’s name would have been overboard had we decided on a first name with an L - my husband tried to convince me that “[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]” wouldn’t be a mouthful.
I also like the sound of [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f] (pronounced like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] from Frozen, not like [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]) if you want something more poetic.