Best sibset-Miles and Everett, or Miles and Remy?

See the results of this poll: What two names work best for siblings?

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Miles (nn. Milo) and Everett : 24 (69%)
  • Miles (nn. Milo) and Remy: 11 (31%)

I prefer [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]. [name]Remy[/name] just looks and sounds too feminine for a boy to me- jmho:-)

I really like [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] together. handsome sibset!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Remy[/name]!

[name]Everett[/name] is safer and he can have a nn but I personally don’t like “safe”. You can be safe with the mn. [name]Remy[/name] is a stand out name (doesn’t sound feminine to me) and it feels similar in style to [name]Miles[/name]

I do like [name]Remy[/name], but my issue with it is that I have classes with a girl named [name]Remy[/name]. As she’s the only person I know with the name, I keep picturing a girl… What about Remfrey?

I voted for [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name].

This is a tough one. I like [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] together for siblings but the spunky [name]Milo[/name] is better with Rémy.

[name]Miles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]Everett[/name].

I adore [name]Remy[/name], but I think I like it best for a girl. [name]Everett[/name] is a great name for a boy.

I love [name]Remy[/name], but [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] are perfect together!