Best Sibsets You Know Personally?

Haven’t seen this done in a while, so I decided to bring it back. What are the best sibsets you know personally?
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is the family I babysit for:
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] (b), [name_m]Brock[/name_m] (b), & [name_u]Saige[/name_u] (g)
They go together perfect stylistically and are all one syllable. They even ”fit” into each other, but each have their own distinctive sounds.

4 Likes

Lettie, [name_f]Cat[/name_f], and [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]

…I think that’s it lol

The first one off the top of my head is a set of twins I know called C@llum and M0llie. I like that they’re distinct but subtly connected - they’re both 6 letters and 2 syllables with a double-L in the middle. I don’t know if their parents planned it that way or if it was a happy accident! If I think of any more good ones, I’ll come back.

1 Like

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f], Cl@r@ and Jul1ette. They pronounce Jul1ette the [name_u]French[/name_u] way as they’re part [name_u]French[/name_u].

2 Likes

C0ral, Ari3l and Jew3l (all girls) – so fanciful! I know Ari3l is the only Disney name, but the whole sibset gives me Disney vibes, in a good way.

Miett3 and Ameli3

R0yal (boy) and H0liday (girl)

3 Likes

Isla, [name_f]Emerie[/name_f], and [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] (I think)
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Elenie[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]

1 Like

Osc@r and Arl0 - the most adorable boys

and

No@h, E1ish@, Victori@ and Cl@ir@ - I love [name_f]Claira[/name_f] spelled this way!

1 Like

Hayes and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! Adorable brothers.

Three girls, first the twins:
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
then the little sister:
[name_f]Neive[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

Pearl, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Neive[/name_f]!!

2 Likes

Henry, [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]

1 Like

Oakley [name_f]Aline[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] , [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_u]Clair[/name_u]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] and [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

Gerri and [name_m]Alan[/name_m]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] And [name_u]Logan[/name_u]

A$hl@n, Ev3r|y, and Br00klyn

First one that comes to mind are also some of my favourite people: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] ([name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Addy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lise[/name_f] {[name_u]Lee[/name_u]-See}).

Elijah, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], and (twins) [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] “[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]” and [name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] ([name_u]Pip[/name_u], [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m])
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u] (b) and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] (g)
[name_f]Anwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] ([name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Immy[/name_f])
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] and [name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_m]Jethro[/name_m], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Norah[/name_f], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], and D’Artagnan (nn Dart)
[name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] and [name_u]Axel[/name_u]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Zoe[/name_u], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_m]Keaghan[/name_m] and [name_u]Karson[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] | [name_f]Anneke[/name_f] & [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] | [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Madalynn[/name_f] | [name_f]Nora[/name_f] & [name_u]Jack[/name_u]

that’s about it until I have my own little ones

1 Like

K3ane, Iri$ and Win$t0n!

D’Art@gnan, R0s@lie-m@e and Nym3ri@

[name_u]Miles[/name_u], [name_u]Holden[/name_u], [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I nominate my own kids?! Haha, I just love their names; [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] & [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] :heart:

We also have good friends with the sib crew [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], and [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]

5 Likes

I gotta give myself a vote too. [name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] & [name_f]Fern[/name_f] :heart:

Cousins:
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

Also, not all my personal taste but they are a good sibset:
Gw^ndolyn, Benn^t, S^mone, and And^rson

I’ll try to think of more!

2 Likes

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚗, 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎, 𝙺𝚒𝚝, 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗, 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 :sparkles:

This is probably one of the best sibsets I know. So many great names!

2 Likes