Best way to get to Zac (Zack. Zak etc)!

We have always loved [name_m]Zac[/name_m] but feel (at least where I live) [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is a bit 80’s. I quite like Zaco (but it sounds like wacko not sure if that matters…but it did come to mind)! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like it?
What are your favourite ways to get to [name_m]Zac[/name_m]? Last name starts with C so plain [name_m]Zac[/name_m] kind of blends in with last name too much otherwise I actually like it.
Also are there a lot of [name_m]Zac[/name_m]'s where you live? There are not that many here-just LOADS of [name_m]Jack[/name_m]'s which is the main reason I am put off it. But if I loved the longer version IE: like Zaco I would use that.
Thanks in advance!

I like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] nn [name_m]Zac[/name_m].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m]? [name_m]Zaccheus[/name_m]? I do like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]!

I’m fond of [name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] and Zacarías. [name_m]Zac[/name_m]/[name_m]Zach[/name_m] brings them down to earth and the longer forms have the -s ending I like in other names like [name_m]Cassius[/name_m]. etc.

I also think [name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] (or [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m]) NN [name_m]Zach[/name_m] would break it away from the C surname more. [name_m]Zach[/name_m] does happen to be my favourite spelling in any case.

I also like [name_m]Zeke[/name_m], which is less popular, but [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] may be too “heavy” as long forms for most people?

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s fond of [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] NN [name_m]Zac[/name_m] but I don’t like that as much as I don’t say [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] with the “zac” sound, and I like [name_m]Ike[/name_m] as a nickname for [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. It’s an option though, if you don’t mind the blend-y c’s.

I really like Zaccai.

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] are the only full forms of [name_m]Zac[/name_m] in my opinion

All the [name_m]Zac[/name_m]'s I know have the full name [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], didn’t know there were other options