Betta Fish

Hey everyone,

I’m getting a betta fish!! He’s mostly white with blue and pink in his fins.

I’m trying to come up with a name, or reassurance from my list.

This is what I have so far:
[name_u]Neptune[/name_u]
[name_m]Neville[/name_m]
[name_m]Merlin[/name_m]
Murph
[name_m]Moby[/name_m]

More names are welcomed! Im leaning towards a name starting with N or M. Thanks

2 Likes

I love bettas. :heart: (We had one with very similar colours a couple of years back - he was called Dorian.)

I really like [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] from your current list! [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] also popped into my head.

1 Like

[name_u]Neptune[/name_u] is an amazing idea!

1 Like

[name_u]Neptune[/name_u] suits him perfectly!

1 Like

I had Bettas named Copernicus and [name_m]Biff[/name_m]! I think your list is great for his magical white color. Really like [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] and [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]. [name_f]Alpha[/name_f] would be funny too if he’s your first betta fish.

1 Like

oooooooh this!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] and [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] for this little guy!
[name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] came to mind for me as well as [name_m]Nigel[/name_m] !

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the replies! I’ve still going through some other name options.

I thought of [name_m]Herbie[/name_m] (after the love bug), because he’s fully loaded with energy, and shares the same colours as the beloved car.

Alternatively, [name_m]Captain[/name_m] nn [name_m]Cap[/name_m]. Because he has the same colours from [name_m]Captain[/name_m] America’s shield… though I’m not American, I like the comic series/movies.

1 Like

Update:

I went a whole different direction. His name is Morph, like from [name_f]Treasure[/name_f] Planet.

It tied into the outer space vibe I was aiming for, while still being not a mouthful to pronounce.

1 Like