Beyond Ava & Aiden... What an amazing book!

[name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]…

I am a huge Name and Nameberry fanatic and constantly on here. A few months ago I got my first baby name book, which I treasured (and still do). It was great. It had lists and ideas, everything you could possibly imagine. What bugged me, though, was that over half the book was taken up by definitions. Who wants to spend all day looking through 200 pages worth of girl names, some of which no one would ever dare to use! (I actually used the definitions section to create obsurd names for me and my sister. Quite fun, but not if you’re actually looking for a good name!) Plus, all the lists they did have only contained ten names each!

Then yesterday I was at Chapters and found Beyond [name]Ava[/name] & [name]Aiden[/name]. I knew that [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] were also the magnifcent creators of Nameberry, so I decided to get it. It is amazing! You kind find names of any style, length, age, so quickly! There are so many GREAT suggestions!!! You guys are so funny, and make me smile every time I read it! You have great catagories and even better names. So I just wanted to thank you for making the best name book ever!!!

Bounce

Thanks, Bounce!!!