Bianca? Anne? Sylvia? Others?

What are your thoughts on these names for [name]Jemima[/name]'s sister: surname is Hunningford
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Anne[/name] (just love [name]Annie[/name] Hunningford)
[name]Sylvia[/name]

Would also love some more ideas please! Thankyou in advance for your help!

[name]Bianca[/name] is my favorite of the bunch and it goes well with [name]Jemima[/name]!

[name]Bianca[/name] flows SOOO well with [name]Jemima[/name]. That said, you could call her “[name]Annie[/name]” short for [name]Bianca[/name] as a nickname! It’s a tiny bit of a stretch, but it does have that ‘an’ sound in it. [name]Sylvia[/name]'s lovely, too.

Some other ideas:
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Rosamond[/name]
[name]Kezia[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name]

Agreed that [name]Bianca[/name] is my favorite name from your list – it’s on my shortlist, along with [name]Saskia[/name] and [name]Oona[/name], names you may like.

I actually really like the sound of [name]Oona[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name], both established but not necessary commonly used names that are vowel heavy.

I also think that [name]Annie[/name] as a nickname for [name]Bianca[/name] is legit!! Although [name]Bibi[/name] Hunningford is also cute.

I don’t like [name]Sylvia[/name] since it seems so “expected” compared to the offbeat [name]Jemima[/name].

Thankyou! I think I’ll stick with [name]Bianca[/name] then! Really hadn’t noticed that [name]Annie[/name] would work with that - seems so obvious now! What do you think of the combination of [name]Bianca[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] Hunningford? Too long? Any other middle name ideas? Thanks