Bindi is having a baby!

That’s actually not the name they’ve chosen :slightly_smiling_face:

Bunny is what they will be calling Grandma [name_f]Terri[/name_f].

1 Like

yea I just looked into it myself and the articles I’ve read said they are waiting till she is born to name her and [name_f]Bunny[/name_f] is what [name_f]Terri[/name_f] ([name_f]Bindi[/name_f]’s mom) will be called

1 Like

The countdown is on! [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t wait to see what they choose! :grin:

1 Like

Grace [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] [name_m]Irwin[/name_m] [name_m]Powell[/name_m]

What do we think?

15 Likes

I think [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is such a lovely name!

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] has such lovely imagery, a warrior with grace!! (and I love the nod to her dad)

overall, I really like it

3 Likes

I like it, but it does feel a bit wordy to me? [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a lovely first name and [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] is really cool!

4 Likes

Yeah I first misread it as Graceful [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] or something

3 Likes

I just saw! How lovely! :blush: I don’t particularly like the flow, but it has a lot of meaning, which is special. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think it’s awesome! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing names like [name_u]Bravery[/name_u], [name_f]Lightning[/name_f] or [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] given to girls :muscle:

5 Likes

Did you all see the reasoning behind the name though? I loves the name when I saw it, but that just made it even better to me :heart:

3 Likes

WOW! [name_f]Awesome[/name_f] name!

1 Like

Love the name so much!!! Soft sweet [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and strong, brave [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] - it’s so perfect, especially for her baby!! I also love the [name_m]Irwin[/name_m] in there, of course!
Such a beautiful, meaningful name!!

It’s so perfect! I love seeing [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a first again, and [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] is great as a middle name. It overall feels like a lovely nod to her dad, but also really individual and beautiful.

I’m surprised by how much I really love it! Normally I’m not a fan of super-wordy uncommon names like “[name_u]Warrior[/name_u]”… I find all of [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]’s kids names so cringe-worthy. But then, those names seem kinda random and a lot of them are too soft and kiddy-ish ([name_f]Petal[/name_f], [name_f]Honey[/name_f], [name_u]Boo[/name_u], [name_m]Buddy[/name_m]) or just seemingly “out there” without purpose ([name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f], [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]).
Though maybe my dislike is a bit hypocritical given I love names like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] which mean [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] and [name_m]Bear[/name_m] anyway!

But [name_f]Bindi[/name_f] and her partner have put [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] in the middle and it’s actually kinda cool. Nice to hear a strong name like that on a girl like [name_f]Katinka[/name_f] said, and nice to hear [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a first like [name_f]Eileithyia[/name_f] said. Cool that [name_f]Bindi[/name_f]’s surname isn’t getting lost, either, even though our naming system inevitably means her mother’s surname is out of the picture.

I think [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] is awesome but I find [name_f]Grace[/name_f] to be pretty plain.

It seems a bit too wordy to me, but I think it’s actually kinda perfect for [name_f]Bindi[/name_f]’s daughter. [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Grace[/name_f] used as a first name! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I love the sentiment in the name and how meaningful it is for their family. [name_m]Steve[/name_m] would’ve loved it! Such a sweet name.

Grace [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] [name_m]Irwin[/name_m] [name_m]Powell[/name_m]! I’m so happy for them, & love her name! :grin:

3 Likes