birth certificate to sign tomorrow- pls help!

We thought we were all set with [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] ([name]Anders[/name]), but now considering [name]Thayer[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] again. Sisters [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]. Thanks for your help!

I personally like [name]Anderson[/name] nn [name]Anders[/name] best. I think the “A’s” and “R’s” in [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] sound great with [name]Anderson[/name]. [name]Thayer[/name] to me sounds a bit lispy or sounds like I’m saying They’re.

Please choose [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name]. Please.

I just wanted to add - my sisters name is [name]Ashley[/name] and when ever anyone says “actually” she thinks they’re saying her name it really drives her crazy. I can see this happening with [name]Thayer[/name] and they’re. This is probably just me though. :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name]! :slight_smile:

Let us know what you choose, okay?

Good luck!

I vote [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name].

[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name]

I really like the [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name], [name]Anders[/name] is adorable!

[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name] is perfect, I love it.
[name]Thayer[/name], in my opinion, sounds like someone saying “sayer” with a lisp. And it’s a little too close to [name]Avery[/name] for my taste.

Congratulations on the baby boy!

I like [name]Thayer[/name], but as others have pointed out, the pronunciation issue might be problematic – in a way, you have to concentrate a bit when saying the name. [name]Anderson[/name] sounds unusual and classic at the same time…I think my vote is for [name]Anderson[/name]. I also like [name]Anderson[/name] with your other childrens’ names.

I agree-[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Forbes[/name]

I vote for [name]Anderson[/name] too!

[name]Anderson[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile:

I, too, prefer [name]Anderson[/name]. Congratulations on your baby, whichever name you choose! :slight_smile: