Birth of Baby girl

Hi all, just wanted to share that [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] was born this [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]. Following a 19 hour labor, she came into the world at 3.5 kg. Her siblings [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] and [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] all love their new baby sister and I had to pry them out of their hands so [name_f]Bea[/name_f] could get some restful sleep. Thank you for all of the help you all gave me here at Nameberry! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you all have a blissful weekend xx [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]

31 Likes

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name! :blush:

Congrats on sweet baby [name_f]Bea[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

Congratulations! Gorgeous name!

Congratulations! I hope both of your are doing well. [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] has a magnificent name! Gorgeous :heart:

Congratulations! So sweet!

Congratulations to you and your family! Your daughter has a beautiful name!!

Wow her name is so mystical! Congrats

Congratulations!! [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is beautiful!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name.

Congratulations!

Beatrix [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is such a stunning name & I’m sure she’s worth every minute of them 19 hours honestly bless you. Anyways you sound delighted so congratulations & well done

Congratulations! Stay safe! :blush:

her name is beautiful, and fits in perfectly with her siblings names! Congratulations!!

Beatrix is one of my favourite names, saved what a beautiful combo you chose. Congratulations! :heartbeat:

Congratulations ! Such a gorgeous name.

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name.

Congratulations!!! What a lovely name!!:tada::tada:

Her name is absolutely exquisite! I love it so much!! Congratulations and best of luck!