Blade

I’d been wondering, too, since she’d been so vocal on the forums before. I hope everything’s going well for her.

Well, I can tell you she’s alive and well, but I don’t know why she’s left Nameberry unfortunately.

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] please give her a message to say that we miss her if you have better connections than we do.

And to answer someone’s question do the alarm bells ring when an old berry goes missing? In my long nameberry experience there would be only a handful of berries that seem to have been missed and to my knowledge no one has sent out a general SOS thread looking for a berry.

So blade can you please just check in for a minute to say that you are okay?

rollo xx

Hey guys! [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t know anything and I’m not in the inner circle at all. I just wanted to say [name_m]Blade[/name_m] if you’re reading this we all hope everything is well and you’re doing great. It’s so nice to have a doctor in the forum. I also respect you so much. And I like that you the way you go after trolls, (I think I see trolls but never say anything).
Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

I’ve missed her and her intelligent posts also. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] things are well with you, [name_m]Blade[/name_m].

Ditto on the missing.
But expect the whole thing is just business.
(I went through a few weeks where I could only post one or two things cause well stupid busy,
I’d assume it’s probably similar for her, and she’ll be back.)

I was never really close to her like many other Berries were, but I definitely appreciated her insight and willingness to give advice. I’ve been thinking about her too and hope everything’s well with her!

I just found this thread and wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and concern-- it’s extremely touching. What a great group of people nameberry attracts!

You’re back! I haven’t been around the main forums much lately, so I didn’t realize. Congrats on your new little one!

Thanks [name_f]Tara[/name_f]. :slight_smile: When are you due?

[name_m]EDD[/name_m] is [name_u]March[/name_u] 4th, but I’ll be surprised to make it that far. Short cervix, light activity, blah blah blah :rolleyes: