Blake and Ryan baby #4

i just found out blake lively is pregnant with baby #4 and i had to do this!!

what do you think blake lively and ryan reynolds are going to name their new baby? no word on the gender yet. they already have daughters: betty, 2, inez, 5, and james, 7.

11 Likes

Their other girls’ names seem so different to me stylistically it’s hard to guess what name they’ll choose next. [name_f]My[/name_f] guess for a girl is [name_u]Drew[/name_u]. For a boy is even harder since they haven’t named a boy before, maybe [name_u]Cal[/name_u]?

5 Likes

I think all their kids names are family names, so [name_m]Iam[/name_m] guessing the next one will have one too. Hard to predict though since all the names are different styles.

3 Likes

[name_f]Betty[/name_f] and [name_f]Inez[/name_f] are very 1950s. [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl is faddish. [name_m]Frank[/name_m] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]?

4 Likes

WHAT!?!?!

(okay but like what if it’s august)

8 Likes

omg that would be incredible

I can see them going for something like Frankie or Scout!

6 Likes

Omg, I was just think about them
I love [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Inez[/name_f] and [name_f]Betty[/name_f] is ok too but threw me a little
[name_f]My[/name_f] ideas would be:
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f]
ingrid
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
Nina/Lila
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_u]Andy[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

1 Like

Whatever it is, I can’t wait for the inevitable Taylor Swift tribute!

14 Likes

maybe something will be on midnights or something

5 Likes

I so believe [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] will make mention of the little one in her songs. But it just dawned on me that they have used honor names for their three current daughters; can we see [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] being honored in the new baby’s name??

6 Likes

i don’t know if they’d use the name taylor specifically because i don’t know how well james, betty, inez, & taylor work together but something about maybe having the initials of the first & middle be “ts”, honestly i’m fresh out of ideas. it might be something more subtle than that or they use the meaning of taylor’s middle name (alison) and then do something like eugene/eugenia/eugenie or ada/adelaide but i again don’t see them fitting too well with their current children.

4 Likes

Girls—

[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_u]Mina[/name_u]

Boys… I got nothing

2 Likes

I believe all of their children are named after family members. These are some family names I was able to find from both [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and Blake…

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Rodney[/name_m] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamara[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m] (mother)
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (father)
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u] (grandfather)

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Ellender[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilson[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. (father)
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f] [name_f]Lively[/name_f] (mother)
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] (grandmother)
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] W. [name_m]Brown[/name_m] Sr. (grandfather)

Personally, I think [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] or [name_u]Gray[/name_u] would be fantastic for a boy! And I really love Blake’s middle name, [name_u]Ellender[/name_u] for a girl!

If I were to guess outside of those family names, just based off of name style, I would say…

[name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]

[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_u]Walter[/name_u]
[name_m]Mac[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Warren[/name_m]
[name_m]Hank[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]

3 Likes

I love their naming style, cool and minimal. I can’t wait to see what they choose!

If it’s a boy I think something like [name_m]Hal[/name_m] or [name_u]Sid[/name_u] would be their vibe or maybe a word name like [name_m]Colt[/name_m] or [name_u]Archer[/name_u].

For a girl I’m not sure to be honest, their style for their daughters clicks well together but I wouldn’t have automatically put them together so I struggle a little with thinking up names…maybe something like [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] or [name_f]Opal[/name_f]?

3 Likes

putting this here, a lot of people think it could be daisy/daisy may because of taylor’s song you’re on your kid!

taylor having my name in her song :pleading_face:

4 Likes

it kinda fits in terms of era? i mean their sibset isn’t already the most cohesive but idk about the double -y endings. also seems a bit cheery compared to the more heavy (clunky?) james, inez & betty.

1 Like

true, it’s not my own opinion/idea just something i’ve seen going around twitter and other platforms like it!

1 Like

I don’t personally think its going to be [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] simply because I doubt [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] would put it in a song before the baby is even born and it’s set in stone. HOWEVER, I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] would sound really good with the other names. The ‘zzzz’ sound to match [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Inez[/name_f], and a ‘y’ ending to tie in [name_f]Betty[/name_f].

2 Likes

The Twitter grapevine suggests that Daisy is a reference to Katy Perry’s daughter with Orlando Bloom since the word bloom is also mentioned in the same verse :eyes:

4 Likes

[name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f],

[name_m]Boy[/name_m]: Hugh/Hugo, Jax/Jack, [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]