Blake is here!!!

A huge hello to all you wonderful ladies here at Nameberry!!!

This is [name]James[/name], [name]Kristen[/name]”s husband. I am so completely over the moon and proud to tell everyone here that [name]Kris[/name] went into early labor bright and early this morning around 2 and our perfect baby girl made her arrival at 6:56. As you all know, her name is [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], for my little brother [name]Blake[/name], who was the greatest friend and most incredible brother I could have ever asked for. Again, as I”m sure all (or most) of you know, [name]Blake[/name] died in a car accident when he was 7. It was [name]Kristen[/name]”s idea to honor him with our little girl”s name. His birthday actually would have been tomorrow, which is all the more reason for me to think that he is watching over his new little niece.

Our little princess is a little premature (2 weeks early) but is in absolutely perfect health, as is mommy. She is, if I do say so myself, the most gorgeous and beautiful and amazing and perfect little baby I”ve ever seen. She reminds me so much of my beautiful [name]Kris[/name], and of my baby brother as well.

I am just completely at a loss for words right now” I have never been so overwhelmingly ecstatic, proud, and overcome with emotion in my life. I feel that, with [name]Blake[/name] here, I have a part of my brother back. I must be rambling”

I will try and get back to you all as soon as possible” I know [name]Kris[/name] is just dying to. Thank you so much everyone, for everything you’ve done for our family. We can never repay you.

• [name]James[/name]

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I’ve been thinking about you two, and can’t believe the news! Woo-hoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :slight_smile: I have to read your entire post now…Yea! Yippee!!! (I’m singing that cheesy “Celebration” song now!)

Okay. I’m more collected now, and I read your entire post. :slight_smile: I had to smile when I read that [name]Baby[/name] Meglet/[name]Blake[/name] was born so close to your brother’s birthday. I think I remember [name]Kristen[/name] saying that she thought the baby would come early, but this is such a wonderful, happy surprise!

I’m so sorry for the loss of your brother, [name]James[/name], and am so happy that you’re able to honor him, his life, and his memory in Miss [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] (future Miss Oklahoma).

Considering that you and [name]Kristen[/name] are [name]Megan[/name] [name]Fox[/name] and B to the [name]AG[/name], I’m not surprised that [name]Blake[/name] is a little beauty!

I couldn’t be happier for you, [name]Kristen[/name], and your families, and I wish you all the very, very best!

[name]Welcome[/name], [name]Blake[/name]! We’ve been waiting for you! :slight_smile:

Huge congratulations! [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] is a gorgeous name and we are so thrilled for you all. As always, once you’re settled at home, if you’d like to send a picture we’d be delighted to announce you beautiful daughter’s birth to everyone at nameberry. And thank you so much for letting us know your thrilling news.

Warmest congratulations! What a wonderful way to honour your brother. I am so happy for you all.

Okay pregnant lady getting weepy on her way to work here!

CONGRATULATIONS to [name]Kristen[/name], [name]James[/name] and the beautiful [name]Blake[/name]!!!

Your story touched us all and helped us remember why sentiment is so important in naming our children. I am so glad to hear that [name]Blake[/name] made her way into the world safely and that her arrival and given name give you such joy and peace.

Congratulations to a beautiful family!

Congratulations [name]Kris[/name] & [name]James[/name]!

&

[name]Welcome[/name] [name]Blake[/name] to the world!

[name]James[/name] you made me all teary! I’m so very happy for the three of you! Congratulations and welcome to the world little [name]Blake[/name]! :slight_smile:

I’m so happy to hear that [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] has made her debut, and [name]Kristin[/name] is doing well, too. It is beautiful that you named [name]Blake[/name] after her uncle. Loved your post, [name]James[/name]! This is so exciting, I feel like I really know you guys, and I’m just bursting with joy. Would love to see a picture of [name]Blake[/name].

Congratulations!!!

Congrats! Oh I am so happy for you! You have chosen such a beautiful name with so much meaning. I wish you the best! Take many many photos! They change by the second!!

Congratulations [name]Kristin[/name] and [name]James[/name] and welcome to the world baby [name]Blake[/name]!

Your story of her name is so beautiful and I am so happy for your new little family! [name]Glad[/name] to hear mom and babe are doing well.

Best of luck!

Congratulations and very best wishes to you!!

Everyone, thank you so so much for your wonderful words and undying support. I have printed each and every one of your comments up for [name]Kristen[/name], who misses you all terribly and passes on greetings from both her and our little Blakey.

We are going to be sure and upload a ton of pictures for all of you once we are home and situated! As you all can probably tell, I am an insanely proud daddy” I”d love nothing more than to show my perfect little princess off :slight_smile: I have to say today was almost as amazing as yesterday” having our precious angel on my brother”s birthday. I think it trumps any present I ever got him, haha :slight_smile:

Anyway, again, I will check in with you all as frequently as I can. If things continue going as smoothly as they are right now, we will be going home either Thursday or Friday!!!

• [name]James[/name]

[name]James[/name],

Thank you so much for keeping us all updated! I hope you are both getting a little rest before little [name]Blake[/name] comes home :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see how beautiful she is! Hugs to all of you!

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile: She’ll be home Thursday or Friday? I’ve sent her a virtual bouquet of flowers, and they’ll be waiting for her when she arrives. :slight_smile: Like [name]Susan[/name] (I think it was [name]Susan[/name]) said, I feel like I know you two, so this news just feels so exciting! I’m so happy that you’ll be posting photos somewhere, because I’m seriously dying to see [name]Princess[/name] [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]. :slight_smile:

More congratulations to you both!

Congratulations! I do think this is one of the most beautiful, carefully chosen names, and I am sure that your daughter is just as beautiful. Look forward to seeing her!

Hey there girls! [name]Just[/name] another quick update! Albeit a little later than we initially hoped, Blakey is set to come home tomorrow morning!!!

• [name]James[/name]

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile: I hope everything is okay with Miss [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Kristen[/name]! I hope that [name]Blake[/name] loves her new bedroom! I’ve been thinking of you all! :slight_smile:

[name]Blake[/name], you’re home now, and I hope that everything is going well for you, your mommy, and your daddy. I know you’re typing skills aren’t the best yet, [name]Blake[/name], but if you could let us know how you’re doing when you get a chance, that would be great. :slight_smile: