Blake Logan?

thoughts/opinions on this name? What feelings does it give off?

1 Like

From my UK perspective, this name feels all American. I find it handsome, playful and relaxed. From my Nameberry perspective it feels a bit safe (it’s a very regular name compared to say, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Finch).

1 Like

Thank you for commenting! I really dislike [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], I’d say I prefer to stick with safer names when it comes to boys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] is nice -kind of calm and cool

1 Like

It gives off cool, easy breezy All American (but not, like, over-patriotic “UHMERIKUH!”) vibes. Maybe a little late 90s/early 00s throwback vibes. I like it!

1 Like

A familiar option that as, everyone seems to agree, is comfortable and safe and calm!

1 Like

Very unisex feeling now. In the 90s Id say all boy.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Blake[/name_u]! Cool, confident, modern, but not overly trendy. I’m don’t personally like [name_u]Logan[/name_u] (I find it a little bit too 90s), but [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] does sound great :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!

1 Like

I like it, but I’d flip it to [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
Very all-American.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! @flamingo

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] Blake!! Like [name_u]Logan[/name_u] separately.

But Idk if I love [name_u]Logan[/name_u] as the middle though…seems a little L heavy. I also yell my kids fn/mn a lot and it doesn’t seem to roll off the tongue.
Good luck

1 Like

Disagree (respectfully).
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Logan[/name_u] feels like it is trying to be VERY AMERCAIN ™

I like it. But I do agree with switching it to [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]!

Hah trademark! Like it should be printed on underwear? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like the name [name_u]Logan[/name_u]