Blake, Nixon or Kale?

See the results of this poll: Favourite name?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Blake Atticus : 47 (89%)
  • Nixon Atticus : 5 (9%)
  • Kale Atticus: 1 (2%)

I like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] the most.

It’s a known name but not overused, plus [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] fit nicely together. I like that [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] jazz’s it up a notch.

[name_m]Nixon[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is too big of a name for me. It’s very bold, especially next to [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].

[name_m]Kale[/name_m] - nms.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is great with [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]!

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is my favorite especially with [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] make a nice sibling set. My second choice would be [name_m]Kale[/name_m], although my fist spelling choice would be [name_m]Cael[/name_m] and than [name_m]Cale[/name_m].

Definitely [name_u]Blake[/name_u] with [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]…

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is too political, and [name_m]Kale[/name_m] is a power food.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] sounds the best with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Kale[/name_m] but prefer [name_m]Cael[/name_m] as well. Good luck!

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] 100%. [name_m]Kale[/name_m] bothers me as a name, it’s more of a trendy vegetable to me. Mayyyybe if you spelled it [name_m]Cale[/name_m] it would be better.

I like [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] doesn’t have the best associations and [name_m]Kale[/name_m] is a vegetable.

I like Blake. Nixon doesn’t have the best associations and Kale is a vegetable.

My thoughts exactly…

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is very handsome. I love both [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], and I think they go well together :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_u]Blake[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] for sure. [name_m]Nixon[/name_m] sounds pompous and [name_m]Kale[/name_m] is a vegetable.

Thanks all- [name_u]Blake[/name_u] was the front runner for us as well. Any other names people think work with brother [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] middle [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]?

I voted for [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. I love [name_u]Blake[/name_u]! I do also like [name_m]Kale[/name_m], though in a weird way a makes me think of something you throw up…

[name_m]Piers[/name_m]/ [name_m]Pearce[/name_m] would go nicely. Or [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], perhaps.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is my favourite by a landslide. It sounds great with [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], too. [name_m]Kale[/name_m] makes me think of the leafy vegetable…