Blakey and I are home!

[name]Hi[/name] everybody!!!

First of all, I have to apologize: [name]James[/name], [name]Blake[/name], and I came home to our internet service having been yanked out! I”m happy to say that, after [name]James[/name] waging quite the war with our oh-so-lovely provider, we are FINALLY back!!!

But so much more importantly than that, as you all know, our precious baby girl [name]Blake[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] was born almost exactly two weeks ago, at 6:56 in the morning on [name]August[/name] 31st. She was born a little under a month premature, as seems to be a trend in my family, so she and I weren”t released for a week. But all is well and Blakey is completely healthy, and perfect! We did have to go out and buy her an all-new wardrobe, as she was a bit too tiny and about 99% of her clothes swallowed her alive :slight_smile: But she is growing like a little weed now!

We are going to get pictures uploaded for you all as soon as humanly possible ” [name]James[/name] especially cannot get enough of showing off his beautiful little angel!!! I wish I more words to say, but I am still just so in awe of our little miracle” 2 weeks and still she renders me speechless!

I can”t wait to talk to you all again, I”ve missed you so much!! Thank you all for the beautiful comments you left us on [name]James[/name]” thread :slight_smile: You gals are so amazing!!!

Lots of love from [name]Kristen[/name], [name]James[/name], and [name]Blake[/name]!

Woo-hoo! You’re back! I was getting worried about you!

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see a picture of her! (In the meantime, I’ve been imagining her having dark hair, rather like a baby [name]Megan[/name] [name]Fox[/name]/[name]Mini[/name] Me of Mommy in a onesie.) :slight_smile:

I hope that everything has been going well for you and B to the [name]AG[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Blake[/name]!

What is her personality like so far? I’m just so excited to see her!

[name]Kristen[/name], thank you SO much for posting tonight! :slight_smile:

Talk to you later!

[name]Kris[/name]

Can’t wait to see a photo of your darling.

It is so lovely being here and celebrating with you as experience the joy of having this precious baby in your life, thank you.

Congratulations to you and [name]James[/name] once more.

[name]Welcome[/name] little [name]Blake[/name], your parents [name]Kris[/name] and [name]James[/name] are ecstatic and will shower bucket loads of love on you.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Kristen[/name],
So glad you and [name]Blake[/name] are home! [name]Say[/name] hi to [name]James[/name]! Can’t wait to see [name]Blake[/name]'s picture. I’ll bet she’s adorable.

Thanks so much, gals!! I have missed you all so much!

Your mental image is pretty much spot-on, [name]Jill[/name]! Everyone, especially [name]James[/name], swears she looks just like me. But I see her daddy in there, too! Especially her nose :slight_smile:

As for personality, she has already become the spoiled little princess we knew she would :slight_smile: She is a bit on the noisy side (That’s some more of daddy in there for you, obviously!) but we don’t mind in the least. She LOVES being held and getting attention, especially when it’s coming from daddy. I’m starting to think she only wants me for a food source, haha!

Awe, she sounds precious, [name]Kristen[/name]! :slight_smile: I wish I could see her and hold her! I want to make her hair bows (one of my hobbies) and paint something for her… I know she hasn’t told you yet, but she’s totally loving her insect-themed bedroom. :slight_smile:

(Memo to [name]Blake[/name]: It’s perfectly okay for you to sleep through the night.) :slight_smile: