Blank on names for my mc!!

Hey, everyone! I’ve recently been having some doubts about my protagonist’s name, which is currently [name_f]Kat[/name_f]. I realized that since I already know someone with the same name, that her personality might leak into the personality of my character. The story is about a teenage girl {my mc} who is struggling with bipolar disorder {manic-depression}, so I also need a name that is unique, and has meaning.
I’ve considered names like:
[name_f]Nessa[/name_f] {pure}
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] {glory}
and [name_u]Avery[/name_u] which means wise.
Thanks!! [name_f]Happy[/name_f] writing everyone!! :smiley:

Update:
Thank you guys! More info on my character would be:

• She’s an ISTP in the Myers-Briggs system, and LOVES to tinker with machines.
  • She has blondish curly hair, and stone colored eyes. She is significantly tanned, because she lives on the seaside. Overall she is fairly attractive.
  • She is VERY smart, and is a bookworm.

Update #2:
I’ve finally decided on Avery, because I feel that it’s the one that fits her the best!! Thank you both!! :slight_smile:

• [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

If you’re looking at the meanings of names, you could see if the meaning of [name_f]Kat[/name_f] fits your character. Also, if you don’t want to copy your friend, you could think of doing a variation of [name_f]Kat[/name_f]: [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], Kath, [name_f]Katie[/name_f], etc.

Other ideas:
[name_u]Cam[/name_u]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]
[name_f]Tara[/name_f]
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Alana[/name_f]

More information on your character could really help
You should check out the meanings of the names I suggest!
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_f]Valora[/name_f]/[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]/[name_f]Valencia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f] nn [name_f]Irie[/name_f] (both names have meanings that fit the situation)