Blended family! Need help with sibset!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! My husband and I are having our first “ours” baby! He has a [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and a [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and I have a [name_m]Trenton[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] (who always goes by [name_m]Trent[/name_m]).

Which name from our list fits with our kids?

[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Trent[/name_m], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Trent[/name_m], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Trent[/name_m], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Trent[/name_m], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Nina[/name_f]

Middle name options are:

• [name_f]Maren[/name_f] (probably my favorite so far)
  • [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Leona[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f]/Marilen
  • [name_f]Talia[/name_f]/[name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] (probably our least favorite)

I’m open to other suggestions but have seen every name in the book I feel like and these are the only ones I like right now. If we have a boy, his name will be [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Eldon[/name_m] which doesn’t go with any of our names so that kind of tells you that I’m flexible if I’m in love with something.

Thank you!

I’d go for [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] or [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Leona[/name_f] but don’t like how only 2 siblings would share initials.

As far as middle names go I think it would be a bit strange to use [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] but not [name_u]Lee[/name_u] like the other two girls. I’d probably nix it all together unless you were going to keep it consistent with her sisters.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] would both be beautiful.

Thanks! I should have specified! My middle name is [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]! But I total see what you are saying and appreciate that feedback!

All four choices are pretty. When I say them together, I like [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] best. If the double L names does not bother you, then [name_f]Leona[/name_f] is a perfect choice stylistically.

Thank you! Would anyone else be willing to chime in?!

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] jumped out at me. I also like [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] if the double-a ending doesn’t bother you.

While [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] are classic names, I think they have an exotic flare to them as well. [name_m]Trent[/name_m] feels very modern to me, too. So [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is the perfect fit: as pretty as [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], as exotic as [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], and as spunky and modern as [name_m]Trent[/name_m].

I like [name_f]Nina[/name_f] the best with your kids. She sounds good with any of your middles!

I like [name_f]Nina[/name_f], the best with your other children. My next choice would probably be [name_f]Leona[/name_f] (although I personally do nit like the name much).

I agree with @ramonadblack… using [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is probably not a good idea, even though it is your name, juts because the other little misses already have it a theirs. Your baby needs her own special identity. You don’t want her feeling like you just rehashed an already used name.

My pick would be Nine [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f].

As someone potentially in your same situation (just not expecting yet, but we would have to blend different culture/language issues too!), I think that while matching the sibset is great, what really matters is that you and your husband find a name that you truly love and is your style together! That’s what I would focus on :slight_smile: That said, I think your recommendations all work great with the other kiddos.

I have a soft spot for [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. Plus, it has the “le” that could be a tie to your middle and his girls. [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] would be an awesome name!

I’d say [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] or [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. I love your other children’s names, too!

I would do [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] or [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f].

Yours are my thoughts exactly! [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] sounds beautiful!

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] gets my vote, too.

Another vote for [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] :slight_smile:

My favourite would be [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Trent[/name_m], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Leona[/name_f], although I do find [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] and [name_f]Leona[/name_f] a bit similar. I don’t know if that bothers you though, but I assume not if it’s still an option. My favourite combo would be [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f], which comes in handy if it’s your favourite! :stuck_out_tongue:

While I do like the other options, I think there needs to be some sort of name to bring the names together with [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], which I find exotic in comparison to [name_m]Trent[/name_m] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Leona[/name_f] brings them all together beautifully.