BlueBonnet?

Hey!

What ever happened to BlueBonnet’s unfortunate situation with her husband’s ex-wife and [name]Ginger[/name] the cat? I’m assuming Miss [name]Gigi[/name] - if that is still going to be her name - hasn’t been born, but someone please do correct me if I’m wrong!

Bonnet, if you are out there, I’m thinking of you! [name]Just[/name] curious…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Oh yes, I’m curious about this too! I so hope she is still [name]Gigi[/name]/[name]Ginger[/name]!

Bonnet? You around?

Hey there Berries!

The Bluebonnet and Miss [name]Gigi[/name] are still quite a famous pair. We are inseparable and go everywhere together…haha.

Actually, [name]Gigi[/name] has not nade her debut yet but getting so close.

We are still pretty set on [name]Ginger[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. My friend made me onesies with glamorous pics of [name]Ginger[/name] [name]Rogers[/name] ironed on the front. so cute.

I have ignored [name]Ginger[/name] the cat and will continue to. Thanks for asking.

Now, if [name]Gigi[/name] comes out and does not look like [name]Ginger[/name] these are my backups:

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

I know [name]Grace[/name] is a “filler middle” but it’s my mom and great aunts name and just has to stay since its got meaning.

Any last minute suggestions, comments? This baby is a coming soon!

BlueBonnet,

So good to hear from you! Oh, I’m glad I didn’t miss [name]Gigi[/name]'s arrival. Whew! Anyway, good for you for ignoring that retched cat. Well, I’m sure the cat is lovely, but, you know…

Anyway, if Miss [name]Gigi[/name] doesn’t look like a [name]Ginger[/name], what should she be? Well, my favorite has been [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Grace[/name] for a long time, but considering your nursery and style and everything, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a close second.

Another thing - I know you weren’t keen on this before, but I could really see a [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name] living in that nursery and it is such a beautiful name!

Good luck!

[name]EDIT[/name]: You could also try [name]Gina[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Ginata[/name] [name]Grace[/name], or [name]Ginnifer[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

bluebonnet hi again hope you are doing well.

I like all the names on the list except [name]Gillian[/name].

[name]Don[/name]'t forget to post when bubbie arrives.

PS rollo’s grandbaby in nearly here too!

go rollo go! what will your grandbaby call you? curious!

[name]Nanny[/name]!