Book Character Names.

Hello people of nameberry.com i am writing a book and i need your help with character names.
character #1 Is a girl she comes from a strange artsy family and she must have an unusual hippie-ish name(include last name and middle name)
character #2 is the sister of character #1 she has to have a creative name also.I also need a name for her twin sister character #2 (includes middle and last name)
character #3 is the older brother of character #1 he also has an unusual name. (includes middle and last name)
character #4 The parents of character #1 they need to have extremely weird name(middle and last names included)
character # The pets of characters #1-4 i am giving you the freedom to choose types of pets. They need unusual pet names.

character #5 is character #1 boyfriend he is regular but ends up being very mysterious.(middle and last name included)
character #6 is character #5 sister she is also mysterious. (middle and last name included)
character #7 the parents of characters # 5 & 6 they have old fashioned names and are very wealthy. (Middle and last name included)
THE NAMES FOR THIS FAMILY MUST BE VERY SOPHISTICATED.
character #8 the pets of characters #5-7 they must be fancy animals and names.

character #9 & 10 are the two best friends of character #1. (middle and last names included)
character #11 these are neighbors of characters #1-10 ill give you freedom for this (last names included)
Thank you for all your help ill be waiting to here back from you.
(if you want you can give multiple options of names for each character)

I may not be of help for all characters, but for Nos. 1 and 2 I immediately thought of real-life sisters I once knew named:

[name]Lolly[/name] [name]Rain[/name] [name]Piper[/name]
[name]Jewel[/name] [name]Dawn[/name] [name]Piper[/name]

Yes, their parents were hippy artists!

Good luck with your book!

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Plum[/name] Turpen
[name]Petra[/name] [name]Doe[/name] & [name]Posey[/name] [name]True[/name] Turpen
[name]Ocean[/name] [name]Kai[/name] Turpen
[name]Indigo[/name] [name]Saxon[/name] & [name]Clover[/name] [name]Vrai[/name] Turpen
[name]Bix[/name], [name]Vega[/name], [name]Aja[/name], [name]Eno[/name]

[name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Jude[/name] (means unclear) [name]Bogart[/name]
[name]Celia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Bogart[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Walter[/name] & [name]Millicent[/name] (means strong worker) [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Bogart[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Prudence[/name]

[name]Nora[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Paige[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Rory[/name] & [name]Sam[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]

There is something hippieish about the surname Silvernail, I’m not sure what it is, but I’ve heard of it in passing and that’s just what comes to mind…

#1 - [name]Journey[/name] [name]Faith[/name] Silvernail

character #2 - [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Joy[/name] and twin sister [name]Lotus[/name] [name]Sky[/name]
character #3 - Alder [name]Sage[/name]… (Alder…All-der is a type of [name]Pine[/name] Tree) or something like [name]Birch[/name], [name]Aspen[/name], [name]Indigo[/name] or [name]Slate[/name]…
character #4 - Question first, how old are these parents? Are they producs of hippies? Would they have been named by hippy parents? If so…
Mother - [name]True[/name] [name]Arizona[/name] Silvernail or [name]Orchid[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] Silvernail
Father - [name]Cedar[/name] [name]Justice[/name] Silvernail

character # The pets of characters #1-4
I would say after musicians… or words from popular song titles… [name]Haze[/name], [name]Deja[/name], [name]Sly[/name], [name]Moody[/name], [name]Pepper[/name]…

character #5 is character #1 boyfriend - [name]Sam[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name] ([name]Samuel[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name])
character #6 is character #5 - [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name]? [name]Sarah[/name]?
character #7 the parents of characters - [name]Conrad[/name] [name]Winston[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name]… just gives me an image of a big, strong, bold older man that is stern and people obey… and wife, [name]Marilyn[/name] [name]Faye[/name] [name]Rutherford[/name].

THE NAMES FOR THIS FAMILY MUST BE VERY SOPHISTICATED.
character #8 the pets of characters #5-7 they must be fancy animals and names.

[name]Hermes[/name], [name]Chanel[/name]… explore some high end brand names :slight_smile:

character #9 & 10 are the two best friends of character #1. (middle and last names included)
character #11 these are neighbors of characters #1-10 ill give you freedom for this (last names included)
Thank you for all your help ill be waiting to here back from you.
(if you want you can give multiple options of names for each character)

I will try to add more to this tomorrow! I’m too tired to think now!

:slight_smile: