Book Characters and Sibsets

I’ve been wanting to write a story for a while, but I am having trouble finding names for my main characters and their siblings. I love unique names, but also, I want the names to reflect their personalities/talents.

[name]Giselle[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name] nn. [name]Elle[/name]*. Age 16, Hotel heiress. Very pretty but doesn’t think she is, Blonde with sparkly grey eyes, Petite, lives in [name]California[/name], Loves the color pink, pretty outgoing but sometimes can be self conscious, best friends with [name]Mimi[/name], [name]Jade[/name], and [name]Mia[/name], Likes [name]Shane[/name].

[name]Elle[/name]'s sisters (twins) age 14, similar to her personality, one is outgoing and one is more shy, both blonde with blue eyes, love pink like [name]Elle[/name].

[name]Madeleine[/name]* nn. [name]Mimi[/name]. Age 16, [name]Elle[/name]'s cousin, also hotel heiress, Blonde with blue eyes, her father is [name]Elle[/name]'s father’s brother, mother is a model from [name]London[/name], grew up in [name]London[/name] so she has a british accent, now lives in [name]California[/name], very outgoing and sometimes overbearing and obnoxious, speaks french fluently, loves fashion and design, has photographic memory, very smart, best friends with [name]Mia[/name], [name]Jade[/name], and [name]Elle[/name], Likes [name]Nick[/name].

[name]Rome[/name] and [name]Chanel[/name]. Age 14 [name]Mimi[/name]'s siblings, (obviously [name]Rome[/name] is the boy and [name]Chanel[/name] is the girl) fraternal twins, both dark-er hair, I haven’t quite figured out their personalities yet.

[name]Logan[/name]* (I don’t really want to keep this name). Age 16, [name]Elle[/name] and [name]Mimi[/name]'s cousin (his father is also [name]Mimi[/name] and [name]Elle[/name]‘s fathers’ brother), also inherited the blonde hair and blue eyes, athletic, attractive, used to live in New [name]York[/name] but moved to [name]California[/name], Likes [name]Jade[/name].

*[name]Logan[/name], [name]Mimi[/name], and [name]Elle[/name] look very similar, almost like triplets. Their birthdays are within weeks of each other. [name]Logan[/name]: [name]October[/name] 6 [name]Mimi[/name]: [name]October[/name] 13 [name]Elle[/name]: [name]October[/name] 31

[name]Logan[/name]'s Younger Sisters ages 14 and 5. [name]Both[/name] blonde with blue eyes.

[name]Shane[/name]. Age 16, brother to [name]Nick[/name], [name]Jade[/name], and [name]Kevin[/name] (quadruplets); Italian so dark hair with brown eyes and olive skin, musical genius, rockstar type but a little cleaner than that, attractive, tall, likes [name]Elle[/name].

[name]Jade[/name]. Age 16, sister to [name]Nick[/name], [name]Kevin[/name], and [name]Shane[/name]; Italian dark wavy hair brown eyes olive skin, artistic, closest to [name]Shane[/name] out of all of her brothers, best friends with [name]Elle[/name], [name]Mimi[/name], and [name]Mia[/name] likes [name]Logan[/name].

[name]Nicholas[/name] nn. [name]Nick[/name] (any suggestions would be appreciated) age 16, brother to [name]Shane[/name], [name]Kevin[/name], and [name]Jade[/name]; Italian dark hair and olive skin 1 brown eye 1 blue, attractive, photographic memory, very smart but not nerdy exactly, tall, likes [name]Mimi[/name]

[name]Kevin[/name] (don’t want to keep this name) age 16, brother to [name]Jade[/name], [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Shane[/name], Italian dark hair olive skin and light brown eyes, very athletic and surprisingly a good dancer, competitive, tall, likes [name]Mia[/name].

[name]Mia[/name]. (any suggestions would be appreciated) age 16, very sporty, light brown hair and blue eyes, competitive, very petite (under 5’), amazing dancer but loves all sports, best friends with [name]Jade[/name], [name]Mimi[/name], and [name]Elle[/name], likes [name]Kevin[/name].

[name]Mia[/name] also has 2 brothers, ages 18 (probably named [name]Westin[/name]) and 14 (probably Vincent nn. Vince), Looking for sporty names.

[name]Christian[/name]. age 16, very english looking so blonde hair blue eyes, lived in [name]London[/name], now lives in [name]California[/name], stuck up, spoiled, british accent, also likes [name]Elle[/name].

[name]Melanie[/name]. age 18, very english looking so blonde hair blue eyes, lived in [name]London[/name], now lives in [name]California[/name], stuck up, spoiled, british accent, likes [name]Westin[/name] but he doesn’t like her.

I Need Names/Replacements for:
[name]Elle[/name]'s sisters
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]'s sisters
[name]Kevin[/name]
[name]Nick[/name] (maybe)
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Westin[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]

Thank You!