Book Characters:Need Help with Names

Ok so i am writing a novel and i need help with character names?
So my first character is a girl who has a very artsy and unusual so her name has to be unusual and including last name.
I also need names for her two sisters, one brother,mom, and dad.
And one last one for her boyfriend who she thinks is really normal but ends up not being normal at all. (name including last name) (maybe think of a name for a sister for him)
extra(do this one only if you really want to)~ PETS so you can think of unusual pets and names for the familes)
Thank you guys for all your help

Your artsy, unusual girl can be [name]Allegra[/name] [name]Blue[/name] Sansalone (san-suh-low-nee). Her sisters can be [name]Daniella[/name] [name]Grey[/name] Sansalone and [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Sansalone, and her brother can be [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Miles[/name] Sansalone “[name]Dom[/name]”. Her parents are [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] (Stephens) Sansalone and her dad is [name]Martin[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] Sansalone. Her boyfriend is [name]Christian[/name] “[name]Chris[/name]” [name]Edward[/name] [name]Boone[/name]. His sister is [name]Alicia[/name] [name]Jeannette[/name] [name]Boone[/name], called [name]Ali[/name]. The Sansalone’s have a Australian Cattle Dog named [name]Spruce[/name], a boy, about five, who they got for [name]Christmas[/name] one year. They also have a long-haired miniature dashchund named [name]Arlo[/name], who [name]Allegra[/name] got for her birthday when she was 18 - or whatever age you want. The [name]Boone[/name]'s have a [name]German[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name] Dog named [name]Silas[/name] - he is quite old now and they got him as a retired police dog. They also have a cat named Flicker, named by [name]Ali[/name] when she was four.

What do you think?

I’d love to know about ages, location/region and whether it’s a current book, set in the past, etc. :slight_smile:

To travelbuggy
their all mostly teens.
and its current…

Periwinkle nn [name]Perry[/name]/[name]Perri[/name]/[name]Peri[/name]
[name]Kendra[/name]
[name]Atara[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Arista[/name]
[name]Marley[/name]
[name]Flower[/name]
[name]Minnie[/name]
[name]Selene[/name]