Boone for a middle

I love [name_m]Boone[/name_m] for a middle name. I like the spunky, country feel. I also really like the meaning “a blessing”. Children are definitely a blessing.

Would [name_m]Boone[/name_m] work well with any of these names - [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Tobin[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_m]Landon[/name_m], or [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]?

I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Boone[/name_m] but you’re right that the meaning is awesome!

It sounds fine with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] and [name_m]Landon[/name_m]…

I dont like it with [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] due to the double B… same as [name_m]Tobin[/name_m]… the B sounds repeated sounds odd… and I dont like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] because they are both 1 syllable!

My faves from your choices are [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]!

I think it works with [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Tobin[/name_m], [name_m]Landon[/name_m], [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] sounds too preppy for [name_m]Boone[/name_m]. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is too short. I don’t like the alliteration of [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]. I like it best with [name_m]Holden[/name_m].