Boy #2's name???

We need help with baby boy #2’s name. I am due in 6 weeks and still haven’t picked a name. Our first child’s name is [name]Carter[/name]. He is 6. Need something that goes with his name but not too matchy?? And something that goes with our very short, one syllable last name. Any suggestions, first and middle. Thank You!

Sorry…guess I could have given a bit more info. [name]Carter[/name]'s middle name is [name]Benjamin[/name]. Some of the name ideas we’ve been tossing around are [name]Griffin[/name](the only name my husband & I both like), [name]Casey[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]. There’s just not really anything that says yes, pick me?!
Thank you all for the suggestions so far :slight_smile:

It would really help if we knew your last name.

A last name would help a lot, and also maybe a few names that you [name]DO[/name] like so that we can get a sense of style.

Here’s a few that, to me, are along the lines of [name]Carter[/name]. Can make changes once you let us know a bit more info :slight_smile:

[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Graydon[/name]
[name]Phillip[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Paxton[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Wade[/name]

[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Howard[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Logan[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Paul[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name] [name]Perry[/name]
[name]Scott[/name] [name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]William[/name]

Best wishes

I’m going to suggest some names that I see as being similar to [name]Carter[/name]. Most of these will be either occupational or surname options, but not those that end in “er” because I think that would be too close to [name]Carter[/name]. What is [name]Carter[/name]'s middle name? That might help generate some mn options for boy #2.

[name]Carter[/name] and…

[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name] (although, maybe not if your ln is only 1 syllable)
[name]Paxton[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]

Sorry…guess I could have given a bit more info. [name]Carter[/name]'s middle name is [name]Benjamin[/name]. Some of the name ideas we’ve been tossing around are [name]Griffin[/name](the only name my husband & I both like), [name]Casey[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]. There’s just not really anything that says yes, pick me?!
Thank you all for the suggestions so far :slight_smile:

Re [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Griff[/name] as a nn would be easily changed to Gruff so I would be looking for a more smiley name. (Does that make sense?)

[name]Henry[/name] is on the peak of the rise I believe after reading (I think) nameberry media page.

[name]Lucas[/name] is lovely, a good choice, modern, masculine, classic.

Have you considered

[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Todd[/name]
[name]Perry[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Jamison[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]