Boy Baby Name List

What are your thoughts on my latest list of favorite boy names? What kind of vibe/imagery do you get? What would you call my style?

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Enoch[/name_m], [name_u]Genesis[/name_u], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], [name_m]Knox[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m], [name_m]Jedediah[/name_m], [name_m]Koen[/name_m], [name_u]Neriah[/name_u], [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m], [name_m]Ransom[/name_m], [name_m]Jubal[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Elim[/name_u], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_u]Bravery[/name_u], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]Houston[/name_u], [name_m]Obadiah[/name_m], [name_m]Rueben[/name_m], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], and [name_u]Bridger[/name_u].

I like emerson i think it is a very handsome name

Your boy list seems more Biblical/[name_u]Christian[/name_u]-inspired than your girl list, and some of the names give me Colonial vibes, too. All things considered, I would say your style is very unique, cozy and a little vintage storybook.

Your boys names give me a biblical/countryside/rustic vibe, like the names of a farmer’s sons. They sound like the names of strong, kindhearted boys, who value family & nature & adore their mother’s cooking. [name_m]Even[/name_m] when they are grown up and all have their own families, they still come round every [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] for dinner.

I definitely love more Biblical names for boys than girls. Something about them sounds so beautiful. I think my girl list leans more vintage than Biblical.

I’d say your style is unusual biblical names - fairly sofr and gentle and intriguing

I think there’s a significant ‘rustic [name_f]English[/name_f] surname’ thread running through your boys names as well as the clear Biblical theme, so I’d describe your style here to be ‘pastoral Biblical’.

I think your naming style is Biblical cowboy haha. Definitely have some more unusual names but they all have lots of spunk and strength to them. These are boys that you wouldn’t want to mess with but are big softies on the inside.

I personally love [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] as those are very in line with my own style. However, I do think [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Koen[/name_m], [name_u]Bridger[/name_u], and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] are super cool, unexpected, and have a bit more of a kick to them yet are not too out there.