Boy First Name for Middle Name Tiberius

So my husband and I both love the name [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]. While I would love it as a first name he only wants it for our sons middle name and refuses to budge. So far the only first name we both like is [name_u]Logan[/name_u] but I think that might be too common for a unique middle name. My husband is extremely picky and shoots down anything I suggest so far so I need help! Oh our last name is [name_m]Russell[/name_m] by the way. Please help!

What do you mean when you say [name_u]Logan[/name_u] is too common of a fn to go with this (wonderful!) unique mn? Would you prefer a less common fn to go with a less common mn?

[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lennox[/name_m] / [name_m]Len[/name_m]
[name_f]Lark[/name_f] / [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] some first ideas. What is it that you like about [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]? This might help you figure out options for a fn.

[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Bart[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Dale[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Gene[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Greg[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Kier[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Nash[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Ned[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Saul[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Zeke[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Damon[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jared[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Lennon[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Lennox[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Madden[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_u]Walker[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]

Thanks for all the suggestions! [name_m]Just[/name_m] gotta see if my picky husband likes any of them lol We love [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] just because it is unique and my husband is a huge history buff and loves [name_m]Roman[/name_m] history so we love that it is a historical roman name but also goes into [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek and other stuff. I loved it as an idea of a fn just cus of the option of having [name_m]Ty[/name_m] as a nickname. We want something not in the top 100 for popularity but something still easy and not over the top unique just like [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m].

My cousin named her son [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]… Probably a little “trekkie” for a lot of people, but her kids all have kind of quirky names.

[name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m]?

Thanks for all your help but my husband is so picky he refuses to budge on [name_u]Logan[/name_u] so I have now suggested [name_m]Logyn[/name_m] as an alternate more unique spelling. Hopefully he goes for it because I like [name_m]Logyn[/name_m] and I want something that goes more with uniqueness of [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]. What do you all think of the alternate spelling?

What about [name_m]Landon[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m], [name_u]Leighton[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_u]Landry[/name_u], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], or [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]?

Not a fan of [name_m]Logyn[/name_m] at all (looks like ob/gyn to me). I’ve always felt that kre8tyvly spelled names are not unique, it’s still the same uber popular name that sounds exactly the same when used in conversation. In addition, it’s setting the child up for a lifetime of spelling their name, explaining “no, not an a, a y”.

This seems to be a common theme here on nameberry, so don’t expect too much love for [name_m]Logyn[/name_m].

My suggestion, please please please don’t do it. If you love [name_u]Logan[/name_u], just use it. [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] is a lovely name

[name_m]Logyn[/name_m] looks gynecological to me. Substituting the “a” for a “y” cheapens the name and doesn’t make it any more unusual. [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] is fine.

Changing the spelling doesn’t make it unique. I think you want a more common first name to go with such a large middle name. [name_u]Logan[/name_u] is very common, I know lots of little Logans, if that doesn’t bother you than I think you should just use [name_u]Logan[/name_u].

I honestly believe changing the spelling can make it more unique. After talking to my husband there is no good unique spelling of [name_u]Logan[/name_u] so if we go with it we will go with the typical spelling but to me when you say change [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] to [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] you are giving your child that common name you love but also the pride of knowing they are one of the few that spell it that way. The way you spell a name can be as unique as the name you give. Have you met so many Logyns that you can say that isn’t unique to change the spelling? And why would I choose such an amazing name like [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] and automatically bland it up with a common name? I like [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and so does my husband for various reason but not because its common or because of the middle name we chose. I would like more suggestions of good first names but not criticism on what I define as unique. [name_m]Just[/name_m] so everyone is clear I believe that changing the spelling can make a name unique so if you have any ideas on names that have a unique spelling and flows well with [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] please share! :slight_smile:

L’owghyn is super unique.