Boy & Girl!!! (Dup. from Girls board)

We had our anatomy scan today (18w1d) and [name]Baby[/name] A is a boy and [name]Baby[/name] B is a girl! We are pretty confident that we will be naming them [name]Sam[/name] & [name]Sadie[/name]. ([name]Samuel[/name] Emmert R. & [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]/or [name]Rose[/name] R.) Last name is 2-syllables and we have two daughters, [name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name] (6) and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (3). Emmert is my MILs maiden name, not a typo. [name]Sam[/name] has been my #1 boy name since our first baby and I never thought I’d ever get a chance to use it. I decided that since it’s just one girl to stick with the 2-syllable first name, 1-syllable middle name which is a tradition on my mom’s side of the family. I was considering breaking the pattern if there were two girls, because it just was starting to feel like too much, but I’m happy to use [name]Sadie[/name], one of my other long time favorites.

[name]Samuel[/name] Emmert and [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]/[name]Rose[/name] are nice albeit a little too close for my liking but nice. You don’t have to go with a two-syllable girl name though, if there is another name that you love more than [name]Sadie[/name] that isn’t 2 syllable go for it. As for my favorite [name]Sadie[/name] combination it would be [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] R.

I love [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] together! I don’t mind them having the same initial. Many siblings do!

I love [name]Sadie[/name]! Her sissies have a pearl and a ruby in their names, did you consider giving her a gem name too? I think [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] are adorable together and fit the style of their sibs names.

I think [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] are adorable together and also go well with the older girls! I’ve been waiting to find out which names you were considering. Congrats! =]

[name]Sam[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] are really nice. Congrats!