Boy & Girl Ties

See the results of this poll: Which is Your Favourite

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Clayton : 22 (22%)
  • Ewen : 26 (25%)
  • Eden : 29 (28%)
  • Elianna: 25 (25%)

I really like the combo [name]Clayton[/name] [name]Eric[/name] for a boy, I think that it sounds very distinguished. For a girl, I like [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!!

I prefer [name]Ewen[/name] spelled either [name]Ewan[/name] or [name]Euan[/name]. If using either of these spellings, I’d definitely choose that! I think [name]Euan[/name] [name]Scott[/name] and [name]Euan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] are both very handsome! I really like [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Eden[/name] [name]Olivia[/name].

[name]Eden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] ([name]Eden[/name] [name]Estelle[/name] too)
[name]Clayton[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

I like [name]Clayton[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Clayton[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] for a boy. For a girl I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Stunning! I also like [name]Eden[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Eden[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] and [name]Elianna[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]. I much prefer the [name]Mackenzie[/name] and [name]Jordan[/name] spellings to Mackynzie and [name]Jordyn[/name].

I voted for [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Ewen[/name]. :slight_smile: Although I prefer [name]Ewan[/name] to [name]Ewen[/name].

I love [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Eden[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] for [name]Eden[/name], and [name]Ewan[/name]/[name]Ewen[/name] works really well with [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Scott[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], and [name]Alexander[/name], imo!

Good luck!

I love [name]Euan[/name] and [name]Ewen[/name] and love the middle name suggestions of leonielee. I also think [name]Eden[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] is beautiful with my preference going to [name]Olivia[/name] as a first name.

rollo