[name]Ava[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Mae[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Boy Names:
[name]Shane[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Reid[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Cody[/name] [name]David[/name]

To me, [name]Blake[/name] is very much a boys’ name, and aside from my own personal dislike of boys’ names on girls, I worry that with boy/girl twins it would be difficult to tell which of, say, [name]Shane[/name] and [name]Blake[/name], was a boy. You might like [name]Blair[/name] instead, which is more firmly female, or [name]Blithe[/name]/[name]Blythe[/name] (such a great name).

[name]Ava[/name] is very, very popular. It’s still a good name, but as [name]Elizabeth[/name] is also fairly common in the middle slot, such a well-used combination would bother me, personally. You might like the similar, but more unusual, [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Vera[/name] instead.

[name]Mae[/name] is a pretty name, feminine but simple, relaxed but works well on all ages and in all situations. I feel exactly the same way about [name]Eve[/name] (and would say that the flow of [name]Eve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is superior, in my opinion, as [name]Mae[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] run together slightly).

Of your boys’ combinations, I by far prefer the classic, handsome and versatile [name]Benjamin[/name], which also sounds great with [name]David[/name]. [name]Shane[/name] is a fine name, it just seems a little plain to me personally, but of course that’s just my taste. I like [name]Zane[/name], though :slight_smile: The same goes for [name]Reid[/name], which I prefer to [name]Shane[/name] but is hard to say with all of the Ds of [name]David[/name].

So, my vote goes for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name] and [name]Eve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Mae[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Good luck!
[name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Mae[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name]. Although I do adore [name]Shane[/name] as well.

[name]Reid[/name] and [name]Mae[/name] would by my favorite! I also like [name]Ben/name and [name]Eve[/name] as well.

[name]Hi[/name] and congrats! Here are my favorite combos:

[name]Ava[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] [name]David[/name]

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name]

[name]Mae[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] [name]David[/name]

I think [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name] and [name]Eve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] are lovely together. [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]. :smiley:

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] are by fav from your list.

I also would like to suggest using [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a FN. Then you could have the nn [name]Ellie[/name] or [name]Libby[/name] (ther are lots of nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name] but these 2 are my fav.) [name]ELizabeth[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is a great name.

My 2nd fav combo is [name]Mae[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] [name]David[/name].