Boy/girl twin names

We are expecting twins, a boy and a girl! I need your opinions on the names [name_u]Rex[/name_u] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]. What do you think?

I like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], and the two go together very nicely.

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] isn’t my favorite, but I don’t dislike it. I suspect it’ll grow on me. For some reason, it makes me think of the name [name_u]Dean[/name_u]–both have a little bit of the retro bad-boy vibe in my head. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_u]Dean[/name_u].

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] give me a British vibe so I think they’re well-matched in style. [name_u]Rex[/name_u] is debonair and somewhat rakish (actor [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]) and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is pretty and feminine. I think they’re fine together.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_u]Rex[/name_u]! I thinning they’re a fab pair.

Very lovely combination.

I like them together! I’ve always thought [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is very sweet and pretty, and I think [name_u]Rex[/name_u] is playful and handsome (as mischa mentioned, it has an old Hollywood vibe when done “right”).
I think [name_u]Rex[/name_u] & [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] are great! Best of luck :slight_smile:

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] is fab. Not keen on [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] at all, it was a very over used 1980s name here.

I love [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], I wish it hadn’t passed it’s peak in the UK because I’d love to use it. [name_u]Rex[/name_u] isn’t really my cup of tea, it feels more like a nickname than a given name, but I don’t think it’s a bad pairing overall.