boy/girl twin opinions??

what are your thoughts on these boy/girl twin sets?

[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] ([name]Pippa[/name])
[name]Edward[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name] and [name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Irving[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]

any other suggestions? Thank you!!

[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] ([name]Pippa[/name]) - Mismatched with a more contemporary occupational name and a Greek mythological name
[name]Edward[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] - I’m not a fan of siblings with the same initials but these two names are pretty classic and go well together.
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] - I like this pairing. [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] have lots of energy!
[name]Ambrose[/name] and [name]Magdalena[/name] - Two saints names make a great team!
[name]Irving[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name] - Mismatched. The solid citizen [name]Irving[/name] with the romantic and frilly [name]Seraphina[/name].
[name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] - I don’t like the similar “[name]El[/name]” beginning. [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] would make a great duo!

First of all, I think [name]Edward[/name] & [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Ambrose[/name] & [name]Magdalena[/name] would be awesome! I’d love to meet twins with those names.

[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] ([name]Pippa[/name]): not my favorite pairing, very different styles of names even for siblings
[name]Edward[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]: Classic, beautiful
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name]: this one is nice, but it doesn’t grab me
[name]Ambrose[/name] and [name]Magdalena[/name]: so cool!
[name]Irving[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name]: very intriguing just not my style
[name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I don’t mind when twin names start with the same letter, but [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] start with “elli” and “eli”, too close for me

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Elle[/name]
[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Polly[/name]
[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Avery[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Matthias[/name]

[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] ([name]Pippa[/name]) I love [name]Parker[/name] and a sister named [name]Pippa[/name] is cute but don’t like [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Phillipa[/name] and [name]Parker[/name] make a better set but I wouldn’t use that either I would like to see [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Parker[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Parker[/name].
[name]Edward[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Lovely[/name] names and a possible sibset
[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] Like apart not in combo, [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]George[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name] and [name]Magdalena[/name] I can’t warm to either of these names but [name]Ambrose[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Magdalena[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Irving[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name] Not as a set, [name]Irving[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Irving[/name] and [name]Liza[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]William[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]Louis[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] and Henry