Boy/Girl Twins - We love Lola and Luka, but is it too much?

[name]Hi[/name] Everyone

My first post…

I am 22 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins, and we really love the names [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Luka[/name], but I wonder if it’s too many L’s? We really have our heart set on naming our girl [name]Lola[/name], and can’t come up with any other boys names (so far).

Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Duke[/name], [name]Enzo[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Theo[/name] or just plain [name]Theo[/name], [name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]George[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Ansel[/name], [name]Dimitri[/name]/[name]Dmitri[/name], [name]Frank[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Edwin[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Clive[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Asher[/name], or [name]Henry[/name]?
My faves on this list are [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Ansel[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], and [name]Henry[/name]. I think my very favorite is [name]Charlie[/name] ([name]Charles[/name]). I love [name]Charlie[/name] so much!

[name]Lola[/name] and [name]Luka[/name] work for me, because they’re both short names with the same rhythm: stress on the first syllable, soft a ending, long vowel in the middle. ([name]Susan[/name], you’re rubbing off on me!) Plus they’re both high-energy, exotic names.

It sounds, though, like you’re not entirely comfortable with the pairing. [name]How[/name] about [name]Finn[/name], [name]Nico[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Arno[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], [name]Charlie[/name]? Maybe [name]Valentino[/name], nn [name]Val[/name]? [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Val[/name] sound like totally cool kids. :slight_smile:

I think that [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Luka[/name] are cute without being cutesy! Here are some other names that you can try out with [name]Lola[/name]: [name]Milo[/name], [name]Beau[/name], [name]Finn[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]. Honestly though, I think what you have is great :slight_smile: