Boy/Girl twins!

We are currently expecting #6 & #7 which we have recently found out are one of each! We already have: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] ([name_f]Mimi[/name_f]), [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] ([name_f]Eva[/name_f]) & [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] ([name_f]Lucy[/name_f]).

We have narrowed it down but there are still quite a lot of options!

Any feedback or combinations for b/g twins would be a great help!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Maribel[/name_f] for your girl and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] for your boy!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your children all have beautiful names.

My favorites for girls are [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Maribel[/name_f]/Freya [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], and [name_f]Maribel[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. For boys, I like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]/Archie [name_u]Cameron[/name_u].

1 Like

With your other children, I really like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] best. A 3 syllable frilly-ish girls’ name to fit with [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], and a shorter but cute boys’ names to fit with [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u]. The sounds are not too matchy with your other names, either.

1 Like

This! For the same reasons, my favorites are [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] (but especially [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]) for the boy, and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] for the girl.

1 Like

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] or [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] are my favourites from your list for the boy but I’m worried that [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] McArthur has too many similar sounds… For the girl, I love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Maribel[/name_f].

Also, your childrens’ names are divine!!

1 Like

I was thinking the same about [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] but DH loves it and so do I, we have plenty of options though so I’m not worried!

Arlo [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Maribel[/name_f] (!!) are fantastic choices and go really well with your children’s names.

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

1 Like