Boy Name Brick Wall

I have a bit of a dilemma. My SO and I have a list of a few girls names ([name_f]Selina[/name_f], [name_f]Cambria[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f]) picked out for our use in the future, but we’re hitting a brick wall for boy’s names. The last name is one syllable, and sounds like “Peaks.”

I was drawn to [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], or [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but I don’t like how any of those flow with the last name.

We both like [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] nn [name_m]Harry[/name_m], but “[name_m]Harry[/name_m] Peaks” (surname is also a real word) is just awkward.

Other ideas are
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]

Thoughts? Other ideas? [name_f]TIA[/name_f]

I like [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_m]Archer[/name_m], and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

I wonder if you love [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] would you like [name_m]Garrison[/name_m]? It’s very similar but would just avoid the “[name_m]Harry[/name_m] Peaks” scenario.
Would you ever consider trying to reinforce a different nickname instead of [name_m]Harry[/name_m]? Yes, you can’t control that all his life, but if for the first couple years of his life you always introduce his as “[name_m]Harris[/name_m] Peaks”, it might stick.

Some more you might like based off [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]-

[name_m]Anderson[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Jefferson[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

[name_m]Callahan[/name_m]
[name_m]Halloran[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Roderick[/name_m]
[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Kendrick[/name_m]

I think a name more similar to a surname itself will make it sound better.

[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are all classic names. While they’re popular, they’re enduring popularity makes them classic rather than trendy. A lot of your back up names are quite handsome, but feel less like the style of your top tier names and they sound a tad trendy.

Maybe revisit more classic names you may have dismissed earlier. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] Peaks sounds great. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Peaks. [name_m]Ben[/name_m] Peaks. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] Peaks.