Boy Name Help!! Bennett vs George vs Lincoln!

Hello everyone!!

Well I was convinced I was having a girl for baby #3 but surprise, it’s a boy!! I am still in shock but starting to think about names. Our top 3 are:

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Our last name is Holste, pronounced hole-stee. Siblings are [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] “[name_u]Drew[/name_u]”.

Thanks so much for all of your responses!! Open to other suggestions too!

I really like [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], but all of your choices work well.

I like [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m].

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] is great! I feel like [name_u]Drew[/name_u] and [name_m]George[/name_m] are a little hard to say together as the D & G seem to blend into each other a little. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] is also a great choice!

My favorite is [name_m]George[/name_m], followed up by [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
While [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] Holste could work, it’s a bit too L-heavy for my tastes

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] is my favorite choice :slight_smile:

3 great options!! You really can’t go wrong. [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] & [name_m]George[/name_m] are faves, I think [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] probably takes the edge with brother nn [name_u]Drew[/name_u] but both are fab.

Really great options!
[name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] are equal to me.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m]? That could help you decide.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]George[/name_m] best, followed by [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]. Good luck.

I love your choices, but based on the sibset I would say [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] works the best. Beautiful names. Congratulations!

My favorite is [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]

Then [name_m]George[/name_m]

Thank you all so much for your kind and thoughtful responses!! I really appreciate it!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], especially for you guys!

I’m team bennett!

I like [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] better with [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] but my favorite combo is [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!