Boy name ideas

I’ve thought up some names for my boy and would really appreciate some feedback.
Our last name begins with M in regards to initials.

Potential names:
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]- sounds classic with sophistication
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]- short and simple
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]- right amount of country feel
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- [name_u]SAM[/name_u] initials, classic
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]- sounds strong and crisp

[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]- TJ for short, respectable
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]- TJ for short, practical

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Langston[/name_m]- sounds poetic and unique
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m]- solid feel

Other names in mind:
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Emil[/name_m]

If you have suggestions or any other combinations you like, feel free to comment. Thanks!

You have some great options. I think [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is my favorite. It sounds so good together and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is a fun, masculine name that is familiar without being overly popular. [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Langston[/name_m] is a great combo, but I find [name_m]William[/name_m] to be a little dull. Out of your two [name_u]Tate[/name_u] options, I like [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]. I also like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] from your [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] combos.

Some combo ideas from your other name options:

[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Emil[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]

Potential names:
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]- sounds classic with sophistication Initials would be SNM…say that… S&M…no good! LOL
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]- short and simple I like the simple sound of [name_u]Dean[/name_u] with [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] :slight_smile:
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]- right amount of country feel Ehh…[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is becoming so popular…don’t care too much for it.
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- [name_u]SAM[/name_u] initials, classic My favorite with [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]. I think I just love this as a middle name
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]- sounds strong and crisp [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is [name_m]WAY[/name_m] overused…and now has a negative connotation with the new book

[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]- TJ for short, respectable Hmmm…I think I like this…not 100% sure
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]- TJ for short, practical I think I like both middle name options, and don’t care for the first name :confused:

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Langston[/name_m]- sounds poetic and unique Best name option you’ve shared! [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] THIS!
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m]- solid feel Sounds like sinus….eh

Other names in mind:
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] too popular and basic…
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] …don’t care for the sound. Unless you love Lions… We use animal nicknames so this could work in that case…
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] Not a bad name, at all!
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u] In the middle on this name… don’t love it or hate it
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] I think of Callus… or idk. :confused:
[name_m]Emil[/name_m] I think I like this…a lot. But my daughter is [name_f]Emelia[/name_f]… so I’m pretty bias

Overall, my favorite combinations that you shared are [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Langston[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]. [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] for a new combo- but both very common names so you might not care for it. [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emil[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]…maybe? I hope I’ve helped a little! :smiley:

1 Like