Boy name list to LONG ! Pick top 3 favorites ! Help me out lol

Aang [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Banks[/name_u] Castle Doltan [name_u]Dayton[/name_u] Gatlan [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u] Hermès [name_m]Huston[/name_m] Huxston [name_m]Justus[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] Kosmos [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Landen[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] Laykx [name_m]Layton[/name_m] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_u]Lex[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_f]Lotus[/name_f] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] Roxas Tydus [name_u]Tyson[/name_u] [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Von[/name_m] [name_m]Zeek[/name_m] Zatlan

2 Likes

My favorite three are [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Knox[/name_m], and [name_m]Layton[/name_m]!

I also like [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Dayton[/name_u], [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u], [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], and [name_u]River[/name_u] a lot!

1 Like

Me too ! Lol :sob: that’s why my list is to long thank you for answering any feed back helps !

1 Like

Atlas, [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Atlas
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]

Had to do four as I couldn’t eliminate any of these.

1 Like

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]

But [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], & [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u] I love too

1 Like

Rowan
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]

1 Like
  1. Graham -one of my all time favorites, it just has a very warm and cozy feel to it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2. Banks - very cool and unique but still familiar!

3. August - One of my all time favorites as well. It has a very gentle/sweet energy to it. Though I didn’t rank it higher because I’m not a fan of the nicknames that tend to come with it.

P.s I want to mention that I also LOVE a lot of the others. No matter what you narrow it down to, you have some really great names. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there.

My top three are:

Artemis-This is my sweet little kitty’s name! We call him [name_u]Ari[/name_u] almost all of the time, & I love that too. [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] is used for girls more, although not terribly common over all. I think that it’s just so whimsical & adventurous sounding for a boy.

August-This is a beautiful, strong yet kind & gentle at the same time, smart, dashing classic. It’s getting used a little more, but it’s not that popular. Cute nn options as well.

River-This is another one of those names that’s outdoorsy & rugged, but sweet & artsy too. It’s simple & just sounds like a very chill kind guy. Also getting a bit more common, but not top ten or anything.

I also really like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Otis[/name_m] & [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] (I also like [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]!)

2 Likes

My favorites from this are…
[name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], & [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]

I also really like…
[name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

1 Like

Rowan, [name_m]Landen[/name_m], and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is on my name list too. I think it’s so cute :heart:

1 Like

Atlas, [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] are my favorites out of your list. Good luck!

1 Like

Graham, [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] are my favorite

1 Like

August, [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] or [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] would be my picks

1 Like

Graham, [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] are my favourites.

1 Like

aang, lotus and river are my top 3

special mention to lincoln, knox and artemis!

some of these are quite mainstream nowadays, while others are quite unheard of. maybe that could help you narrow it down, to decide which direction you’d like to go

1 Like

The ones I like the best are [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u].

1 Like