Boy name poll - #2 coming tomorrow :)

[name]Hi[/name] NB’s!

Which name do you like better? Our 2nd son is due tomorrow & it’s crunch time…our 1st son is named after his father so this has been extra hard on us to match up to. Please let me know your thoughts :slight_smile:

Our 1st sons name is [name]Hans[/name] [name]Randall[/name] if that helps…

1. [name]Rex[/name] [name]Colten[/name] (after my brother)
  2. [name]Ryan[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]James[/name] is a family name)
  3. [name]Rhys[/name] or [name]Reece[/name] [name]Colten[/name] (personal fav)

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

I’d definitely go with [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Colten[/name]. I think this spelling fits better.
[name]Ryan[/name] seems too ordinary with your son’s name. [name]Rex[/name] would be cute too though.

[name]Rhys[/name] with [name]Hans[/name], for sure! As [name]Casey[/name] said, [name]Ryan[/name] is too “normal,” and I think [name]Rex[/name] sounds like too much of a bad boy next to sweet, vintage [name]Hans[/name]…

What about [name]Rhys[/name] [name]James[/name] (or [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]?) with [name]Hans[/name] [name]Randall[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Rex[/name]. [name]Rhys[/name] would be my second favorite. I prefer the spelling [name]Rhys[/name] with [name]Hans[/name].

[name]Rex[/name] or [name]Rhys[/name]. I think [name]Rhys[/name] has just though… Good luck! [name]Fran[/name] x

[name]Just[/name] read what I wrote and it doesn’t make sense! I meant to say that I think [name]Rhys[/name] is marginally better because it sounds better with [name]Hans[/name] but you can’t really go wrong with either [name]Rex[/name] or [name]Rhys[/name]. I agree with the others about [name]Ryan[/name]. [name]Fran[/name] x