Boy name poll

See the results of this poll: Boy name poll, which are your two favorites?

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• August (nm Auggie): 14 (24%)
  • Reid: 14 (24%)
  • Theodore (nm Theo): 14 (24%)
  • Wyatt: 7 (12%)
  • Franklin: 10 (17%)

Oh gosh, I like all of the names in your poll and this doesn’t happen very often for me. :lol: It was very difficult to choose but in the end I finally voted for [name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Franklin[/name] nn [name]Frank[/name]. [name]August[/name], [name]Reid[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] are wonderful but I seem to be hearing them more often lately. [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Franklin[/name] are both so strong and distinguished and would be great as siblings. You could always use the other three in the middle spot (eg. [name]Theodore[/name] [name]August[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Reid[/name], [name]Franklin[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] or [name]Franklin[/name] [name]Reid[/name]). Good luck in narrowing down your great choices, [name]Mischa[/name].

I voted for [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]August[/name], both of which I love. And I love [name]Theo[/name] as a nickname, although for [name]August[/name], I prefer the whole name or “[name]Gus[/name]” as a nn. JMO.

I voted for [name]August[/name] and [name]Reid[/name], just because I think they are so handsome. I really like [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] as well, but [name]August[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] just seem so striking to me. The name [name]August[/name] conjures up images of beautiful, warm summer days in my mind, with a bright blue sky and a shimmering sun extending its golden rays to the earth. The name also reminds me of a cute little boy named [name]August[/name] whom I know of. [name]Reid[/name] packs a lot of punch in its lone syllable, and conjures up images of beautiful red-tinted reeds waving in the wind. Sorry I went off on a tangent there, but I adore [name]August[/name] and [name]Reid[/name]! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
~*~nameseeker3

My top three were your top three so at least I know I am on the right track! Thanks berries!

I picked [name]August[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. I agree with the other post that [name]August[/name] and [name]Reid[/name] sound great together and if you had 2 boys this would be a wonderful pair. [name]Wyatt[/name] is nice too, but I like your other choices better. [name]Franklin[/name] is another strong name, but I had to pick.

[name]Franklin[/name] has been a contender for each of our boys. [name]Love[/name] it! I also voted for [name]August[/name] - it’s a lovely yet strong name, and although I’ve met a couple, it’s not widely used.