Boy name to go with last name Brady

[name]Hi[/name] All!
My hubby and I are having a terrible time picking a boy name. We have been considering [name]Grant[/name]. I am wondering if you think it sounds good with our last name, [name]Brady[/name]. I am worried about the Gr of [name]Grant[/name] clashing with the Br of [name]Brady[/name]. Are they too similar/harsh sounding together. Also, since [name]Brady[/name] is becoming a popular first name, is it weird to use [name]Grant[/name] since it is also a last name? Does it sound “backwards” like it should be [name]Brady[/name] [name]Grant[/name]? I don’t know if I’m nitpicking or if these should be real concerns.
Since I’m not completely convinced with [name]Grant[/name] I would love other suggestions as well. We mostly like “normal” names, easy to spell/pronounce, but prefer them not to be super popular. Not in to “trendy” names. One or two syllables is preferable. Another name I kind of like is [name]Aaron[/name].

Oh and as long as I’m posting, if it’s a girl we love the name [name]Anna[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Anna[/name] [name]Brady[/name] sounds good? I know the name [name]Anna[/name] is used in many different countries, but never really thought of it as an irish name, so does it sound weird paired with an irish last name? Other girls name we like are [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Nora[/name]. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!