Boy name to go with sister Sunny

I have a few names in mind but I would love to hear other suggestions. I’m a nerd and would love either “B” or “S” name but I’m honestly open to anything.

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] & _____:

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Calix[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Valor[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] “[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]”
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]
[name_m]Talon[/name_m]
[name_m]Aramis[/name_m]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Boone[/name_m]
[name_m]Boyd[/name_m]
[name_u]Brighton[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaine[/name_u]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Channing[/name_u]
[name_u]Cato[/name_u]
[name_u]Corben[/name_u]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m] ([name_m]Cash[/name_m]-us)
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m] “[name_m]Kip[/name_m]”
[name_m]Clyde[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] “[name_u]Dash[/name_u]”
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_m]Dax[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”
[name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Harland[/name_m] “[name_u]Harley[/name_u]”
[name_m]Hoyt[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]
[name_u]Keaton[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Kip[/name_m]
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_u]Lionel[/name_u]/[name_u]Leland[/name_u] “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]”
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Maverick[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcom[/name_m] “[name_m]Mack[/name_m]”
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Mathis[/name_m]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]
[name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Pheonix[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”
[name_m]Quaide[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m]
[name_u]Royce[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u]
[name_u]Zen[/name_u]
[name_m]Zeke[/name_m]
[name_m]Walden[/name_m]

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is such a fantastic name, it really could go well with almost anything! Which also means it doesn’t give away too much about your naming style, especially as boy/girl naming preferences can differ quite a lot.
That being said, [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is what I’d consider a “nature-adjacent” name; it’s definitely related to nature, but it’s familiar outside of just being a nature word, so I don’t think you’re looking for [name_m]Bear[/name_m] or [name_u]Salmon[/name_u], exactly. However, I think another nature adjacent/nature-lite name, like [name_u]Sorrell[/name_u] or [name_u]Slate[/name_u] could make a good brother for [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]. You could even go for more full-on nature names like [name_m]Birch[/name_m], if you wanted, without sounding out of place.
Sticking with B and S names, there are also quite a few surname names that would work well with [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]: [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] (which is also nature-adjacent in meaning!) or maybe a surname with meaning to you, [name_m]Beckham[/name_m] for a soccer fan?
The danger with surname names, to me, is making your little one sound too serious. [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is such a bright, fun name, it would be a shame to make her little brother sound very solemn in comparison. [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is also remarkably well known, easy to spell and pronounce for a name that is quite uncommon, so I’m not sure any name can quite live up to all the great qualities of [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]. If you’re into more English names, somehow I find [name_m]Simon[/name_m] has the same lighthearted feel of [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] despite being extremely wearable for a grown man. It is very familiar, but I don’t feel like it’s overused, certainly not too trendy to fit with his sister. More in the American style, I like [name_u]Billy[/name_u] or [name_m]Brock[/name_m]. Both are simple, not too serious but still grown up enough to last, and more well known than they are well used.
Out of those, I have to say I think my favourites for your little one are [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and [name_u]Billy[/name_u]. [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] and [name_m]Brock[/name_m] are both close runners up, too. None of the nature names I came across felt quite right, while [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] feels a little too serious, as well as maybe being too “matchy” with the initial [name_f]Su[/name_f]- sound. [name_m]Simon[/name_m] might be my personal favourite for myself, but with [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], it’s a little…too posh? Too uptight? Scholarly? Maybe just…too British. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

Someone mentioned [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] and that struck me as super cute!!!

Wow thanks everyone for your fantastic replies. I realize I didn’t give much info, [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] was a family name and NOT my first choice but it suits her perfectly. I love how unique it is without being too “weird” and you’re right, it’s rarely spelled wrong unless someone mistakes her for a boy and spells it [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] which never happens now.

We actually [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name Bohdi but can’t use it. I want something equally as strong and unique as [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] for our boy and was thrilled to see so many suggestions that are actually on my list. I have narrowed it down to: [name_m]Axel[/name_m], [name_m]Brock[/name_m], [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], Quinn and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Brody[/name_m] because it ends in a “y” like [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and is 5 letters, starts with a “B” but not sure if it’s strong enough? [name_m]Brock[/name_m] is great but I feel like I would end up calling him [name_m]Rocky[/name_m] as a nickname…nothing wrong with that though.

Would love to hear thoughts on our narrowed down list although I’m afraid it will be a game time decision and I’ll need to see this little mans face to name him. = /

Perhaps [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] “[name_m]Wiley[/name_m]”?

I love [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_m]Axel[/name_m]! I’m not a fan of [name_m]Brock[/name_m] or [name_m]Brody[/name_m] actually.

Oooh hadn’t thought of [name_m]Wiley[/name_m] as a nickname - super cute!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]? I think [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is adorable together or on their own!

[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_u]Barrett[/name_u]. [name_m]Beckham[/name_m].

[name_m]Beckham[/name_m] & [name_u]Sunny[/name_u].
Summit and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_m]Solon[/name_m] & [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u] & [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_m]Huxley[/name_m] & [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]