Boy names poll!

• Chase Christopher
  • Leo Christopher
  • Nathan Christopher nn Nate

0 voters

I like [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nn [name_m]Nate[/name_m]!

I’m torn between [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] ‘Nate’. Both are solid choices you really can’t go wrong with either!

1 Like

I feel in the end knowing the last name could make all the difference but as is my vote in order would be 1. [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] 2. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] 3. [name_u]Leo[/name_u] (can’t get past [name_u]Leo[/name_u] sounding more like a nickname or a zodiac sign) I do like chase but I wonder if it’s be setting him up for annoying puns.

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] because it gives him nickname options , whereas [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_u]Chase[/name_u] don’t really have obvious [name_u]Nick[/name_u] names

Our last name is 3 syllables long, Italian, and ends with an “o” if that helps!

1 Like

So when I look at a combo I look at it with the whole name and then just the first and last. So with a last name ending in O I’d be concerned with [name_u]Leo[/name_u] sounding a bit rhyming. I will say with the info you gave it does make it harder to pick between the other two……

Leo!! :blue_heart::blue_heart: