BOY: Noah, Levi... GIRL: Spencer, Hadley, Maia

What do you think about the boy names:
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name] ([name]Luka[/name] or [name]Luke[/name]?)
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Kyler[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]

And girl names:

[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Marley[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name] ([name]Lorelai[/name])
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] ([name]Willa[/name])
[name]August[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Maxine[/name] ([name]Max[/name])
[name]Parker[/name]

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] and lovely names but they sadly have no sparkle left for me because they seem so common now. Still would be great choices though. If you’re after something similar but less popular how about [name]Noam[/name] or [name]Lev[/name]?

[name]Parker[/name] seems really friendly to me, unpretentious and appealing. I especially like it because it reminds me of [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Parks[/name].

[name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Micah[/name] have definitely grown on me as of late, I find them both handsome, they have history and aren’t overused (although [name]Beckett[/name] is slightly trendy).

[name]Lucas[/name] is great, I love [name]Lucas[/name] but I love [name]Luca[/name] more. I just think it sounds more romantic and lush.

[name]Kyler[/name] looks kind of weird to me. Was it sposed to be [name]Kyle[/name]? I like [name]Kyle[/name].

[name]Sawyer[/name], [name]August[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name] I prefer for boys. They’re all great names, handsome, strong and artistic.

[name]Marley[/name] and [name]Peyton[/name] don’t do anything for me, to be honest. They lack depth for me. I feel differently about [name]Marley[/name] in the middle though…

I love [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Hadley[/name]. They have an air of mystique about them and seem natural and fresh.

I get a weird feeling about [name]Lorelei[/name], I don’t know how to describe it but it looks strange and sounds… slippery. Not a fan.

[name]Maia[/name] and [name]Rory[/name] and short and sweet, they pack a lot of punch though. Good choices, in my opinion.

[name]Maxine[/name] is hard for me. I’m bias against it for personal reasons but I appreciate it’s spunk and character.

• anon.